Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Next on my list of characters to recreate was "Jade"...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2403429

And as always, here's my Jade scene subset which will require the assets I listed above of course...
View attachment 2404508
I was just recreating one of Jade's facial expressions (her phony smile + shock when everyone showed up at her place) and I noticed that her eye's irises are 50% larger than normal. I updated my post quoted above with a new Scene Subset to correct t his if you want it, or you can just load up the old one if you already have it and adjust the size in the shape menu, it's 50% larger...
Screenshot 2023-02-20 115419.jpg

This is the look I was working on. I compared it with the original and her eyes now match the size perfectly...
Jade (G8F) - Surprised.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I was closely examining certain models, in this case the one I used for my Jade (BeingADIK) model for skin moles etc... basically comparing them to game characters in order to try and identify what assets were used and... well... I really liked this view! LMAO... I was checking for breast moles and, well... thinking switched to the little head and this render was born. :cool:

Jade's breasts HD.jpg

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
I was closely examining certain models, in this case the one I used for my Jade (BeingADIK) model for skin moles etc... basically comparing them to game characters in order to try and identify what assets were used and... well... I really liked this view! LMAO... I was checking for breast moles and, well... thinking switched to the little head and this render was born. :cool:

View attachment 2407118
idk how to post gif so here is a screenshot 1677022878009.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes