Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sooda

Feb 4, 2023
Annnnnd... I finally got around to making my Sage character. This is the asset listing and some of the settings I used (along with a few unlisted morphs). I tried to match her look as close as I could, no guarantees it's perfect...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2389638

View attachment 2389646
As usual, you'll need the assets I listed at the top of this in order to use this scene subset fully.
G3F .....

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
FINALLY got done my Jill Prep Mansion bedroom. It was a pain in the butt to track down all assets, then after I made the room, I realized I didn't take notes on where I got the assets so I had to track them down AGAIN... LOL... I love to make work for myself.

Jill's Prep Bedroom.jpg

The Scene Subset for this, as usual it requires all the assets listed in this post above...
View attachment Jill's Prep Bedroom - Scene Subset.7z

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
FINALLY got done my Jill Prep Mansion bedroom. It was a pain in the butt to track down all assets, then after I made the room, I realized I didn't take notes on where I got the assets so I had to track them down AGAIN... LOL... I love to make work for myself.

View attachment 2391765

The Scene Subset for this, as usual it requires all the assets listed in this post above...
View attachment 2391766
heroes-thats-what-heroes-do.gif

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Something horny for "Valentine's Day", first attempt at a crossover(Sage and Zoey from BaDIK & Bella from Summer's Gone).
Bella needs a lot more work, but I won't resume working on her morph till I find the correct eyebrows, since they are kind of a staple of her character's modern look(hell, Bella's eyebrows have more character than some BaDIK characters do :HideThePain:).

Bath TRio 2 w logo v3 fix.png

Last edited:

AydenSV

Jul 18, 2021
Something horny for "Valentine's Day", first attempt at a crossover(Sage and Zoey from BaDIK & Bella from Summer's Gone).
Bella needs a lot more work, but I won't resume working on her morph till I find the correct eyebrows, since they are kind of a staple of her character's modern look(hell, Bella's eyebrows have more character than some BaDIK characters do :HideThePain:).

View attachment 2391868
Lord have mercy! My favorite gals joining forces

xKalin

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
Annnnnd... I finally got around to making my Sage character. This is the asset listing and some of the settings I used (along with a few unlisted morphs). I tried to match her look as close as I could, no guarantees it's perfect...

View attachment 2389638

View attachment 2389646
As usual, you'll need the assets I listed at the top of this in order to use this scene subset fully.
Sage_Art.png
Thanks for the model, man! It was a pleasure to work with such a Sage.

JimmyL71

Jan 9, 2023

View attachment 2389638

View attachment 2389646
great man!

Reactions: Night Hacker

boriswolf

Jan 14, 2021
Hello everyone, this is just an apreciation post:
I've just finished seeing all posts in this thread, from page 1 to 441. And let me say that you guys are fucking amazing!
All of you are so cool and collaborative and your works are awsome.

I love this game and seing you guys dedicate so many time doing the fanarts is just wonderful.
In particular I'd like compliment:
xx23xx (big lily fan here and you fucking nailed it); love all your works
Dumitas (man you are just too good)
raizen86 (Josy. that's all I have to say about it)
Mr. Vargas (same as Dumitas, u are just amazing)
OutOfAshes (marry me, as a straight man, no homo obviously)
Sepulcross (i see you choose Riona as best girl, and you are absolutly right)
Yuno Gasai (You are pure talent, from your first render i fell in love, it was soo good that i couldn't believe that was your first one) also a riona boy, love it. I'll play your game for sure.

Once again thank you all and keep doing your magic,
peace!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes