Jul 3, 2021
Finally got around to creating Josy.

Josie (G8F) Assets
Character:
Skin:
Hair:
Genitalia:
Josy (G8F) - Centerfold.png

I attached my Josy Scene Subset (which requires the assets listed in the above spoiler obviously)...
View attachment Josy (G8F) - Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
I tried to replicate Josy's look in episode 9. :love:
View attachment 2240482
raizen86, would you like to share information about the asset of the stockings? I've been searching for two hours and because I'm slowly losing concentration, further searching is pointless, because it's doomed to failure. XD

Or maybe someone else knows and will free me from this tiresome situation?

I think it's but I'm not sure because none of the EP9 renders show Josy's feet without shoes. So I don't know if her stockings are open-toed or not.

raizen86

Sep 5, 2016
raizen86, would you like to share information about the asset of the stockings? I've been searching for two hours and because I'm slowly losing concentration, further searching is pointless, because it's doomed to failure. XD

Or maybe someone else knows and will free me from this tiresome situation?

I think it's but I'm not sure because none of the EP9 renders show Josy's feet without shoes. So I don't know if her stockings are open-toed or not.
I used the stockings you linked. They are open-toed in the game too.
stockings.png

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
I used the stockings you linked. They are open-toed in the game too.
View attachment 2367871
Thank you so much. I found an animation where you can see Josy's feet without shoes and indeed: these are the stockings from the link.... but now I'm in a different shock: I can't find the render you posted at all. Magic...?

EDIT: ok, I found it. It's an animation frame. The flu is not an ally of concentration. At least not for me XD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: raizen86

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Hi y'all. At first I didn't wish to share since I consider them quite :poop:, but a few people talked me into it.
This is my second day using DAZ.
What saves me from being overwhelmed is the fact that I have worked in Blender, Maya, Unreal Engine and Unity before.
So I went blind here with just legacy know-how from similar software.

I probably won't be posting regularly till I'm more satisfied with what I'm actually doing, but figured I'd share these 2 as an introduction I guess:

Quinn dalli meme templete w logo.png QandR 2 w logo.png

Also, thank you to Night Hacker for helping me solve a silly issue with Hair Color MATs not applying colors(second image color change was achieved through manual surface editing tweaks).

I'm fully aware that the quality of these is poor, but I plan on improving and have stuff worth posting in due time.
This may sound silly to most, but I personally want to learn these tools to make crossovers, and more importantly: memes.

Last edited:

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Hi y'all. At first I didn't wish to share since I consider them quite :poop:, but a few people talked me into it.
What saves me from being overwhelmed is the fact that I have worked in Blender, Maya, Unreal Engine and Unity before.

I probably won't be posting regularly till I'm more satisfied with what I'm actually doing, but figured I'd share these 2 as an introduction I guess:

View attachment 2368845 View attachment 2368850

Also, thank you to Night Hacker for helping me solve a silly issue with Hair Color MATs not applying colors(second image color change was achieved through manual surface editing tweaks).

I'm fully aware that the quality of these is poor, but I plan on improving and have stuff worth posting in due time.
This may sound silly to most, but I personally want to learn these tools to make crossovers, and more importantly: memes.
For what it's worth, I think your work is very good and I'm hoping to see a lot more of it. (y)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

View attachment 2368845 View attachment 2368850

Love your work. Better than my first renders by far! heheh... people's criticisms in these forums is generally pretty good I find, and often helpful.

I've also just recently got the Daz -> Blender bridge working (with Blender 3.3, still waiting on a newer version of the bridge for newer Blender). It does a nice job exporting to Blender for more work. I haven't done much, but wouldn't mind creating clothing and static objects, rooms etc... in Blender for DAZ.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

miamid99

Nov 4, 2019
Finally got around to creating Josy...
View attachment 2366064

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I attached my Josy Scene Subset (which requires the assets listed in the above spoiler obviously)...
View attachment 2366068
Damn, thanks man she looks great.
trying to reproduce rn, but I can't find some morphs you mention. head width? lips heart???
I assume it must be some kit or plugin that I don't know of? fairly new at Daz...
I do have body and head morphs kits that I could find here, but this seems like something I don't have

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
For what it's worth, I think your work is very good and I'm hoping to see a lot more of it. (y)
Love your work. Better than my first renders by far! heheh... people's criticisms in these forums is generally pretty good I find, and often helpful.

I've also just recently got the Daz -> Blender bridge working (with Blender 3.3, still waiting on a newer version of the bridge for newer Blender). It does a nice job exporting to Blender for more work. I haven't done much, but wouldn't mind creating clothing and static objects, rooms etc... in Blender for DAZ.
Thanks, I'll keep pushing and learning everything that DAZ has to offer over time.
Found some decent tutorials here and on YT, so I'll do the research and practice when I get the time.

Wanted to try the Victoria Model, some hair play and finger positioning for today's test.
Overdid the blur, but these are all me just experimenting atm, still flying blind in DAZ.
Jill at Bianca's 2 w logo.png

Also, for my own personal amusement and practice with the finger positioning:
banana jill at bianca's 2.png

The next thing I'll be trying out is the face morphing/scaling.
Since I want to create a good Zoey morph, and I want to edit the Hyuna model, for slightly bigger eyes and such things.
And of course, facial expressions is something I'll also be trying to play with, so that they don't look so lifeless in the future.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thanks, I'll keep pushing and learning everything that DAZ has to offer over time.
Found some decent tutorials here and on YT, so I'll do the research and practice when I get the time.

Wanted to try the Victoria Model, some hair play and finger positioning for today's test.
Overdid the blur, but these are all me just experimenting atm, still flying blind in DAZ.
View attachment 2370584

Also, for my own personal amusement and practice with the finger positioning:
View attachment 2370585

The next thing I'll be trying out is the face morphing/scaling.
Since I want to create a good Zoey morph, and I want to edit the Hyuna model, for slightly bigger eyes and such things.
And of course, facial expressions is something I'll also be trying to play with, so that they don't look so lifeless in the future.
Nice! I laughed out loud at the finger positioning in that second pic. Got me. ;)

You might want to try using denoising to get rid of the graininess. These are my personal render settings I use for most renders. Usually takes me only a couple minutes with nice results...
Go to your Render Settings tab and in the "filtering" settings set it like so...
Render Settings - Filtering.jpg
That's mainly the "Post Denoiser" ON for all of them and the Start Iteration set to 400. I also set the Pixel Filter Radius to 1.00 which is a little sharper than 1.50 (default) and Mitchel is best for the Pixel Filter.

Next, go to your "Progressive Rendering" section, and Render Quality Enable" to OFF. This ensures that it does exactly 400 iterations and no more. Set max samples to 400 and you're good to go. This is all using my RTX3060 12G card. If you have an older card, you can set the iterations to 200 in the Filter and Progressive sections for it to go faster. I used to use 200 on my GTX1050TI and it looked fine. I set it to only filter on the last frame as you don't need it before that and it can be a teeny bit faster that way.
Render Settings - Progressive Rendering.jpg

All in all, I think you'll like the results much better with these settings, at least while experimenting, though most of my renders use these you have seen me post in here.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes