Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
damn i love that there's talented artists such as you who do Zoey artworks. she's my fav as far as looks & personality goes !
Thanks for the compliment, but truth be told, I got so much more to learn from pros in this thread and beyond(YT).
I've been using DAZ for exactly 25 days only now, so there a lot of things for me to learn atm.

And yeah, I'm a Zoey stan, so there will always be Zoey art from me :D

But, I also like putting my own spin on things, so I enjoy making alternate versions of characters, crossovers and memes(haters gonna hate, stans gonna stan :HideThePain:).

Conor Adams

Jul 11, 2021
Just got done my best version (not quite perfect yet, but good enough for me) of ZOEY. I FINALLY found the exact texture she uses. Matched up all the moles, eye brows etc... what a pain that was to find. I'm still not certain on the body and heads to use and the exact ratios, but this is pretty close I felt so I went with it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2419722

And as always, I attached my scene subset for her. You'll need the assets listed above of course.
View attachment 2419729
/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/RFem/Ana B9/Analeine.dsf

can't find this one. please help

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

can't find this one. please help
Hmmm... not sure about that, I didn't use that character asset at all so it can be ignored. It could be a requirement for one of the assets I used maybe? In any event, you can get her here: Link Deleted

I checked her again and I do not use that asset with her at all. Here's my settings... I own that one, but I do not use it. All my settings are set to zero percent on her, so I don't know how that would come up. You sure it was for THIS character and not someone else's?

Screenshot 2023-03-01 132234.jpg Screenshot 2023-03-01 132313.jpg

Update: DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR INSTALL ANALEINE! It attaches itself to ALL your characters even though you don't use 'em. Ignore any requirements for her and uninstall her if you have her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Conor Adams

Conor Adams

Jul 11, 2021
Hmmm... not sure about that, I didn't use that character asset at all so it can be ignored. It could be a requirement for one of the assets I used maybe? In any event, you can get her here:

I checked her again and I do not use that asset with her at all. Here's my settings... I own that one, but I do not use it. All my settings are set to zero percent on her, so I don't know how that would come up. You sure it was for THIS character and not someone else's?

View attachment 2429467 View attachment 2429468
Yeah. I checked again. it is showing

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes