Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
My Isabella (G8F) scene subset for anyone interested. She was the first I ever done for this game as she has always been my favourite.

Isabella (G8F) Assets
Body: SC Elisabeth for Genesis 8 Female
Skin: Aurore for Genesis 3 and 8 Female
Hair: Annabelle Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s)
Updo Hair:
Genitals:
Morphs used for genitalia: Juicy Wet Cameltoe For Genesis 8 And 3 Females

Morphs Require: Genesis 8 Male & Female Body Morphs (Unofficial Bundle) & HD Body Shapes & HD Head Morphs for Genesis 8 Female

My Scene Subset for her, requires the assets listed above: View attachment Bella (G8F) - Scene Subset.7z

Bella.png

Last edited:

Sooda

Feb 4, 2023
I thought I already did in the past... she was the first one for this game I ever did. Maybe I didn't post it <shrug>.
I was just going over what settings I used for her as I had two sets of settings from online as well as LOTS and LOTS of experimentation on my part, so I just redone my text file today with my own assets used and settings... good timing I guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2439509

My Scene Subset for her, requires the assets listed above...
View attachment 2439510

Update: I forgot a morph I used for this character. If you don't have it, you will probably be told it is missing. I had to search to discover what it was. I added it to my asset listing anyhow. It's a morph for the female genitalia. Other than that, it should be complete. I actually worked on getting rid of morphs that were not needed in this model by removing some which required external assets and adjusting built in morphs to limit what is required.
damn man, you're the best. Thank you for everything you do to us

:):):)

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Working on more, but the render que is a bit large atm and I ended up doing things out of order, so I'll post some I finished these days:

~MULTIVERSE~
1. ALT Zoey - If she went to LA :ROFLMAO:
Zoey alt cali.png

2. ALT Sage and Quinn + Rio - The Goth House Initiation
RaSaQ w logo.png

3. ALT Sage and Maya - Pre-Clubbing
Goth Sage and Maya w logo.png

4. ALT Jill - Queen B
Goth Jill w logo.png

5. ALT Jill - Me respecting the Discord Server and thankful for their mercy for letting us play in the F95 thread :HideThePain:
Goth Jill and zoey at door w logo.png

~REQUESTS~
For Geralt From Rivia
alt sage rock light 3 w logo.png
alt sage rock light 2 w logo v2.png 1 w logo.png 2 w logo.png

~WIP~
Mass Effect Crossovers
Bella ME armor 5.png

:HideThePain: See ya soon :HideThePain:
Alt Sage 4.png

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Till the next ALT batch, I won't be going MIA like this time, but will release some normal art(lore friendly), a few crossovers and similar things along the way.

This week ended up hectic, wife and kid were sick so I was on clean up and house duty, haha.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Working on more, but the render que is a bit large atm and I ended up doing things out of order, so I'll post some I finished these days:

~MULTIVERSE~
View attachment 2441457

View attachment 2441458

View attachment 2441461

4. ALT Jill - Queen B
View attachment 2441465

5. ALT Jill - Me respecting the Discord Server and thankful for their mercy for letting us play in the F95 thread :HideThePain:
View attachment 2441468

~REQUESTS~
For Geralt From Rivia
View attachment 2441473
View attachment 2441474 View attachment 2441486 View attachment 2441487

~WIP~
Mass Effect Crossovers
View attachment 2441488

View attachment 2441510
The popular bold Jill and especially Sage the 80s Rockstar are incredible.Brilliant!

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
I thought I already did in the past... she was the first one for this game I ever did. Maybe I didn't post it <shrug>.
I was just going over what settings I used for her as I had two sets of settings from online as well as LOTS and LOTS of experimentation on my part, so I just redone my text file today with my own assets used and settings... good timing I guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2439509

My Scene Subset for her, requires the assets listed above...
View attachment 2439510

Update: I forgot a morph I used for this character. If you don't have it, you will probably be told it is missing. I had to search to discover what it was. I added it to my asset listing anyhow. It's a morph for the female genitalia. Other than that, it should be complete. I actually worked on getting rid of morphs that were not needed in this model by removing some which required external assets and adjusting built in morphs to limit what is required.
thank you brother, i appreciate it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

pmcrwlr

Oct 21, 2017

~MULTIVERSE~
View attachment 2441457

View attachment 2441458

View attachment 2441461

4. ALT Jill - Queen B
View attachment 2441465

View attachment 2441468

~REQUESTS~
For Geralt From Rivia
View attachment 2441473
View attachment 2441474 View attachment 2441486 View attachment 2441487

~WIP~
Mass Effect Crossovers
View attachment 2441488

View attachment 2441510
Who are Zoey and Maya? Cause both their armor looks like Ashley's

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Who are Zoey and Maya? Cause both their armor looks like Ashley's
They are both Ashley's, different ones. This was mostly slapped on just for preview.

I'll probably make a few Mass Effect/BaDIK crossovers in the long run :)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes