Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Working on more, but the render que is a bit large atm and I ended up doing things out of order, so I'll post some I finished these days:

~MULTIVERSE~
1. ALT Zoey - If she went to LA :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2441457

2. ALT Sage and Quinn + Rio - The Goth House Initiation
View attachment 2441458

3. ALT Sage and Maya - Pre-Clubbing
View attachment 2441461

4. ALT Jill - Queen B
View attachment 2441465

5. ALT Jill - Me respecting the Discord Server and thankful for their mercy for letting us play in the F95 thread :HideThePain:
View attachment 2441468

~REQUESTS~
For Geralt From Rivia
View attachment 2441473
View attachment 2441474 View attachment 2441486 View attachment 2441487

~WIP~
Mass Effect Crossovers
View attachment 2441488

:HideThePain: See ya soon :HideThePain:
View attachment 2441510
Nice work! Some of these gave me a chuckle. (y)

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
So he would feel like the rest of us haha! A throbbing 13" cock is pretty rare for a white boi.
I only set the genital length to 50% (and that was being generous). I still had to slide him up the bed to get it in at that size. It looks longer than it actually is. Just the tip is inside of her.

When you look at the render, you are seeing the ENTIRE LENGTH of the shaft. Only the head of his penis is hidden inside of her. Not that big... still twice as large as he normally is but... ;)

sirbdone

Mar 1, 2023
I finally got through all 449 pages! Saved my fav art from it. Lots of great ones guys and gals! Lots of gifs of beginning animations, great ideas for other scenes and role plays. I was a little sad that Zoey didn't show up til late because there's none of her before page 300, but I love Josey and Lily too. I plan on going through what I saved and picking an absolute favorite photo, given lighting, concept, placement, props or lack of them, and finished product. I like making backgrounds, so here's a 1920x1080 shot of my Zoeys I made, getting acquainted with Daz. I will get more and more involved as I figure it out. I can't wait to jump back and forth with Zbrush and get some great art! Cheers. zoey background 1.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I finally got through all 449 pages! Saved my fav art from it. Lots of great ones guys and gals! Lots of gifs of beginning animations, great ideas for other scenes and role plays. I was a little sad that Zoey didn't show up til late because there's none of her before page 300, but I love Josey and Lily too. I plan on going through what I saved and picking an absolute favorite photo, given lighting, concept, placement, props or lack of them, and finished product. I like making backgrounds, so here's a 1920x1080 shot of my Zoeys I made, getting acquainted with Daz. I will get more and more involved as I figure it out. I can't wait to jump back and forth with Zbrush and get some great art! Cheers. View attachment 2444779
Zoey was a REALLY tough gal to find all the assets for. I literally browsed over 400 pages of assets on one site, and then browsed them a second time looking for her skin. Also browsed everything I owned, loading and examining them (which took a lot of time). It wasn't until one day I looked at a character at random I thought might look close enough and I realized I lucked out and found the exact skin match. Then I had to browse through several asset packs of tattoos (which I am honestly not a fan of, now I have more tattoos than I will ever use! LOL).

I wasn't even interested in her, but someone else whose name shall remain unspoken asked me about her and got me started as I tend to get obsessed. LOL It was fun though. Just wondering who to look for next. I'm thinking some of the lesser liked characters or even more of the male characters (like Jade's husband etc).

Just creating these has taught me a lot about using DAZ. It's fun to share as then I see other folks talents in here when they post something. Love the people on this site to be honest.

sirbdone

Mar 1, 2023
Zoey was a REALLY tough gal to find all the assets for. I literally browsed over 400 pages of assets on one site, and then browsed them a second time looking for her skin. Also browsed everything I owned, loading and examining them (which took a lot of time). It wasn't until one day I looked at a character at random I thought might look close enough and I realized I lucked out and found the exact skin match. Then I had to browse through several asset packs of tattoos (which I am honestly not a fan of, now I have more tattoos than I will ever use! LOL).

I wasn't even interested in her, but someone else whose name shall remain unspoken asked me about her and got me started as I tend to get obsessed. LOL It was fun though. Just wondering who to look for next. I'm thinking some of the lesser liked characters or even more of the male characters (like Jade's husband etc).

Just creating these has taught me a lot about using DAZ. It's fun to share as then I see other folks talents in here when they post something. Love the people on this site to be honest.
Well you did an amazing job. I saw all of the work that you've put on here. And the Zoey you came up with might be the one I'm using because I only scoured this site to find what I needed and she seems either super close or dead on. It take a lot of dedication to replicate a unique character like that, and I can't wait to build up my assets and learn Daz better so that I can make more intricate renders. I love seeing Sally content. I also love the funnier stuff, like Tybolt getting screwed over. It would be funny seeing him "try" to have sex with Jill only to realize that he doesn't even have a big enough thang to get it done. But anything with her would basically be rape because she can't stand him, so make sure she has the smeared mascara on! Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

JoeKent

Dec 21, 2020
I’m seeing a lot of disgusting Jill and Tybalt ntr here. Please keep all Jill and Tybalt ntr to yourselves. Definitely do not post any here.
And there it is yep I knew there was going to be Jill Fanboys bitch about the Trash Rat should only have MC Solo or Lesbian sex Pics in the Fan Art Threads oh well gotta love F95zone.

P.S Just wait until theres more Interracial content with love interests in here.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes