Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sooda

Feb 4, 2023
I finally got through all 449 pages! Saved my fav art from it. Lots of great ones guys and gals! Lots of gifs of beginning animations, great ideas for other scenes and role plays. I was a little sad that Zoey didn't show up til late because there's none of her before page 300, but I love Josey and Lily too. I plan on going through what I saved and picking an absolute favorite photo, given lighting, concept, placement, props or lack of them, and finished product. I like making backgrounds, so here's a 1920x1080 shot of my Zoeys I made, getting acquainted with Daz. I will get more and more involved as I figure it out. I can't wait to jump back and forth with Zbrush and get some great art! Cheers. View attachment 2444779
welcome to the club dear friend

Reactions: sirbdone

sirbdone

Mar 1, 2023
I have a problem with Daz and the fact that their tits don't seem to have gravity. When you have them inverted in a position, their tits don't hang. they are still down where they would be if they were standing up, and I know there are sliders to move them up and down and forward back, but they don't look right. They aren't pointed right. I feel like there should be a way to always have them hang toward the ground like irl.

raizen86 - great work on Josey on the beach!

• Red Heart
Reactions: raizen86

xx23xx

Aug 22, 2018
Which eye color do you guys use for Nicole? I think I used the wrong one... too dark? I stopped the render and didn't work on it further because I'm not sure & I'm also not sure about her hair color.
There are only a few pictures of Nicole with "neutral" light in the game. In one scene it looks like her eyes/hair are brighter, in another scene it looks like they are darker... :unsure:o_O

23NicoleTest.png

Sooda

Feb 4, 2023
Which eye color do you guys use for Nicole? I think I used the wrong one... too dark? I stopped the render and didn't work on it further because I'm not sure & I'm also not sure about her hair color.
There are only a few pictures of Nicole with "neutral" light in the game. In one scene it looks like her eyes/hair are brighter, in another scene it looks like they are darker... :unsure:o_O

View attachment 2448894
I wish Cake would send all the models to the chat. That would solve all the issues... Nice Nicole you have. I expect a lot of art from you friend

• Red Heart
Reactions: xx23xx

bellaisdabest

Jan 9, 2022
I have a problem with Daz and the fact that their tits don't seem to have gravity. When you have them inverted in a position, their tits don't hang. they are still down where they would be if they were standing up, and I know there are sliders to move them up and down and forward back, but they don't look right. They aren't pointed right. I feel like there should be a way to always have them hang toward the ground like irl.

raizen86 - great work on Josey on the beach!
oh there is stuff you can download for this. search up daz3d genesis 8 female breast control

Reactions: sirbdone

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
Any in particular you want? Been trying to think of a new one to work on myself that I haven't done yet...
Mainly just Quinn & Nicole/Envy. Hopefully we'll have all of the character .dufs on here eventually for everyone to mess around with. People are getting better and better with their renders.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
If anyone is taking requests can plz make a render of a MC and Riona wedding ceremony, embracing each other with her using a black wedding dress (because goth obviously). I literally dreamed of this and need to see fo real!!

much thanks to anyone who's able to do it.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes