Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Okay, well, I dug up my Quinn... I originally done her as a G8F, but I honestly believe the original was G3F and my reason is that the skull earring and stud in her upper right lip are G3F accessories only, so I quickly redone her as G3F. This can EASILY be redone as G8F and the skull etc... made to fit, I just go with my gut feeling on these things.
I think she's a G8F because the scene in episode 9 where she's carving pumpkins with Arieth there's a close up of her arse, and I remember this because that arse is burned onto my brain, anyway she's wearing the Easy Pants geo shell, which is G8F only I believe, and doesn't work on G3F.
I'll post my G8F.duf once I perfect that arse.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I think she's a G8F because the scene in episode 9 where she's carving pumpkins with Arieth there's a close up of her arse, and I remember this because that arse is burned onto my brain, anyway she's wearing the Easy Pants geo shell, which is G8F only I believe, and doesn't work on G3F.
I'll post my G8F.duf once I perfect that arse.
She probably started out G3F and perhaps he switched to G8F? In any event, she's EASY to convert and all the assets (except the skull earring and lip stud) are available for G8F. Aurore is G3F AND G8F, same with the hair. I like both. I compared her butt from screenshots when making my own scene subset and what I have closely matches the game.

Anyhow... easy one to switch, easy to create. I had BOTH the G3F and G8F characters loaded and there was no difference in how they looked.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
She probably started out G3F and perhaps he switched to G8F? In any event, she's EASY to convert and all the assets (except the skull earring and lip stud) are available for G8F. Aurore is G3F AND G8F, same with the hair. I like both. I compared her butt from screenshots when making my own scene subset and what I have closely matches the game.

Anyhow... easy one to switch, easy to create. I had BOTH the G3F and G8F characters loaded and there was no difference in how they looked.
You wouldn't happen to have Lilly in a G8 would you?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Cool art, so good and memorable that I had a deja vu feeling. Oh yes, I remember. Isn't this a work of DrPinkCake made by him for patrons as a special render?:unsure:
Go figure. Someone used the word "funny" when he posted Bella's wallpaper, also an original DPC's piece. But that is not exactly how I would describe this kind of modus operandi in a thread about fan art.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes