Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Duly noted. Quinn and Maya did use the same DAZ model. Lol

Just wanna try something different where Quinn shed her mask and reveal true nature after successful broccoli therapy, so I ditch the smirk version. Did the same for Lily.

This is the uncompleted smirk version.

View attachment 2465348
Now just give her a natural hair color. White is the color of senior citizens, not a college thot.

This 'clean' Quinn would be hot as fuck with black or dark brown hair.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thanks, nice pose and render!

One useful hint for fitting rigged G3F items like the earring to G8F, this also works for long hair.
  • Make sure nothing is selected in the scene window, to avoid auto-fitting.
  • Load the earring. Select the earring.
  • Right click the Scene tab, edit, Scene Identification.
  • Change the Preferred Base to Genesis 8/Female.
  • Accept/Accept
  • Then right click the earring in the scene window and fit it to G8F. You should be able to select and pose it like normal.
You know... you could have told me this BEFORE I pulled my hair out fitting it to Quinn!!! LOL... very useful information, I'll probably save that to my notes, thanks. ;)

I'll probably reload her up, unfit everything and then try your method out just for practice.

Edit: I just tried that, man, great tip, worked perfectly! Thanks again.

Last edited:

Sooda

Feb 4, 2023
Seeing as how there is interest... my Genesis 8 Female version of Quinn. The assets (listed below) are identical to the G3F version as Aurore comes for both G3F and G8F, as does the hair asset. It's only the Skull Earring and stud near her nose that is G3F only and had to be fitted to the G8F model. Scene subset attached below...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2461711

And the G8F scene subset, as usual, requires assets listed...
View attachment 2461721
thanks to the author for the good work, it is very difficult to find a suitable morph for the character, but our friend does it. legend, waiting for the next character, bro

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Instead of Jill must be Maya and instead of Zoey must be Quinn, Post reply in the main topic Being a Dik, and enjoy watching Quinn's fans go crazy :ROFLMAO:
Nah. Even tho I do post some meme-ish stuff here, not gonna use DAZ to shitpost the BaDIK thread.
Also posting artwork in the BaDIK thread is a banable offence depending on the mod(if a game has an artwork thread, no art in discussion thread is allowed).

Reactions: Jumbi and John Ness

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Duly noted. Quinn and Maya did use the same DAZ model. Lol

Just wanna try something different where Quinn shed her mask and reveal true nature after successful broccoli therapy, so I ditch the smirk version. Did the same for Lily.

This is the uncompleted smirk version.

View attachment 2465348
I heard that Quinn and Maya are the same model, it's amazing that DPC made them so different.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I heard that Quinn and Maya are the same model, it's amazing that DPC made them so different.
Yes and no. Quinn is 100% Aurore, body and skin. Maya only uses the Aurore body, but totally different skin from , and of course different hair etc. So they only share the same body, but even that is reshaped to suit each one.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes