Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Here you go... be prepared for this to knock your socks off! I think I am in love! ;) ALL I did was load in my G8F Quinn character and change her makeup, piercings and hair to that of Bella's, THAT'S IT! Everything else is the same and... wow...

View attachment 2467641
I tried the same with my Sage and Bella, I think the new Sage looks very similar to yours, then I realised she too uses the Aurore morph as a base, she sure is a popular girl.
SageBella.jpg

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Can someone make a MC x Bianca fan art please? Preferably with crying Jill on the background. With how so many people are thirsty for it to happen I am surprised no one made it yet (or I am shit in searching the thread)

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
So, i introduced the game to my GF and she loved it, her favorite MG is Jill so i wanna gift her a Render of a MC & Jill wedding scene, my most sincere thanks to anyone up for the request.
If no one else has claimed the request, I'll do it.
As long as you don't mind waiting 2-3 days.

Can someone make a MC x Bianca fan art please? Preferably with crying Jill on the background. With how so many people are thirsty for it to happen I am surprised no one made it yet (or I am shit in searching the thread)
Currently I'm rather meh in model recreation, so if anyone has a Bianca asset ready for sharing, I could do it.
I'm in it for the memes too, so why not. But it all depends if anyone has a Bianca ready and willing to share.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
If no one else has claimed the request, I'll do it.
As long as you don't mind waiting 2-3 days.

Currently I'm rather meh in model recreation, so if anyone has a Bianca asset ready for sharing, I could do it.
I'm in it for the memes too, so why not. But it all depends if anyone has a Bianca ready and willing to share.
Not even sure who "Bianca" is. I just done the wedding one.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
The old art down the tread is criminally underappreciated.
Dunno, I went through all of it. Hell it inspired me to try DAZ.

There are amazing stuff by all kinds of people. Dumitas was among the first to inspire me for example. Than it was Night Hacker, OutOfAshes and Hugh G. Rection. Probably a few more but those come to mind the first. HGR in a way showed me that it was ok to go off-lore and just have fun with weird combos and all.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
So, i introduced the game to my GF and she loved it, her favorite MG is Jill so i wanna gift her a Render of a MC & Jill wedding scene, my most sincere thanks to anyone up for the request.
Interesting...I introduced the game to my fiance, (mainly through music videos on YouTube) and the only girl she halfway likes is Sally. (mind you this is without playing the game herself)

Reactions: Ilhares

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Back to messing again... the great Yuno Gasai's work

View attachment 2475103

Nicely done! But I really hope you're not quitting with the movie posters, because I was anxious to eventually see your take on Sally, maybe Karen, and then one day, maybe...well...okay, I'll just say it...Wendy. (laugh if you want, I understand)

But again, about this Riona piece; very nice work! For that matter your work is always good. Keep it up. :cool:(y)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes