Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ChaosKen

May 1, 2022
As you guys would have known by now, I have been "messing" with the masterpieces of many of the artists here, adding little touches and experimenting with different medium on the pieces. I have said this before a while back but I'll just say it again, if any artist is uncomfortable of me doing so to their work, please let me know and I'll stop it. Thank you!

Death0995

Oct 5, 2019
I have a question how i can search and find posts with only red hair teacher and blonde hair teacher because i forgot they names and i wanted to look for them. I have option looking pages for 100 per page i havent enter the site for more than a year and its already so many pages more. Could somene explain it to me?

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
I have a question how i can search and find posts with only red hair teacher and blonde hair teacher because i forgot they names and i wanted to look for them. I have option looking pages for 100 per page i havent enter the site for more than a year and its already so many pages more. Could somene explain it to me?
Their names are Cathy (red hair) and Jade (blonde hair), but you might want to scan the entirety of the pages anyway since the artist(s) might not have named the pics or the files as such. Besides, you may stumble upon even more cool art or characters in the process.

Happy viewing! :)

Reactions: Death0995
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes