Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Very bad attempt at Bianca.
View attachment 2479802
Been looking for her for a few days now. I have mainly been looking for her skin as she has fairly unique freckles on her face and shoulders etc. This is a close match (but now quite). Which hair is that? Looks like you got that one (couldn't find it myself).

Nice work anyhow. You had to guess her eye colour as they are covered in all images in game (that I know of).

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Been looking for her for a few days now. I have mainly been looking for her skin as she has fairly unique freckles on her face and shoulders etc. This is a close match (but now quite). Which hair is that? Looks like you got that one (couldn't find it myself).

Nice work anyhow. You had to guess her eye colour as they are covered in all images in game (that I know of).
I think her eye color is the default but that is just a guess, you do get to see them pretty good at the dinner scene if you are on Jill's path. As for the hair i can't remember the exact name, and i have packed away my laptop sorry.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I think her eye color is the default but that is just a guess, you do get to see them pretty good at the dinner scene if you are on Jill's path. As for the hair i can't remember the exact name, and i have packed away my laptop sorry.
Hmmm... I'll have to go back and look again. I just browse through the game's image files rather than replay it. I don't recall that scene.

I've been using pics like this clip and looking for the freckles circled. She's fairly unique in her freckles and they really stand out. I have looked at A LOT of G8F females (and some G3F) and none of this pattern or are this pronounced....

ep9_jill_banana36.jpg

She also has two moles on her butt I am watching for...
ep9_jill_banana25b.jpg

I was also looking for her hair, mainly to see which model she is, Genesis 8 or possibly Genesis 3. Was her hair G8?

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Hmmm... I'll have to go back and look again. I just browse through the game's image files rather than replay it. I don't recall that scene.

I've been using pics like this clip and looking for the freckles circled. She's fairly unique in her freckles and they really stand out. I have looked at A LOT of G8F females (and some G3F) and none of this pattern or are this pronounced....

View attachment 2480038

She also has two moles on her butt I am watching for...
View attachment 2480041

I was also looking for her hair, mainly to see which model she is, Genesis 8 or possibly Genesis 3. Was her hair G8?

Reactions: Jumbi

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Thanks, I'll be examining her moles and freckles closely... a difficult task. ;) Looks like a close match though.
If you look at the dinner scene, i think its around episode 6, you get a better look at her, she also has the moles on her right side of her chest as does mercy.

Reactions: TREXrg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thanks, I actually did find that a while ago. Just browsed the Genesis 8 Hair on Render State, found a few close ones and finally found this (guess I should have looked here first! LOL).

If you look at the dinner scene, i think its around episode 6, you get a better look at her, she also has the moles on her right side of her chest as does mercy.
I don't remember that, I'll take another look. Mercy is definitely the right one, all the moles match up (especially on her butt and shoulders). Man, I looked at SO MANY different characters for the right one... literally ALL my Genesis 8 Females I have installed... which was interesting; I loaded in a Genesis 8 Female base then just kept applying the various skins to her looking for the right patterns, and there's some nice skin textures that look good aside from the default character body. hehe... also browsed a few hundred online files.

NOW I need to open up episode 6 files and look for her. heheh... what I did was open up one with those green goggles on her (which I cannot find online anywhere, found her halloween costume, just not the goggles) and I increased the Gamma to try and see her eyes. :) I noticed the eyeliner on them, but couldn't tell the colour...

ep9_jill_banana36.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Bianca (G8F) Assets
Body and skin:
Hair:
Genitals:

Note: I set her eyes to green as when I zoomed in, they were green, though they almost look blue at a distance.

Bianca (G8F) - Centerfold.png

And as always, my scene subset for anyone interested (asset text file in this zip as well)...
View attachment Bianca (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm curious, has anyone found the glasses she wears for the Halloween party? I found the outfit she wears (see links below), but those glasses are TOUGH to find! I searched for glasses, goggles... you name it, I think I searched for it, but nothing...

ep9_jill_banana36.jpg

Here's links you need for this outfit (the main outfit and an addition which adds the textures used in this)...

And this is what it looks like so far... just need those goggles...

Bianca (G8F) Marvelous Suit.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes