Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
Can someone link me MC's new haircut?
I've still been using Nick hair until now but I have a piece planned where I need the new hairstyle

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I've been looking for the same pigtails that Lilly has online and I looked at every hair asset for Genesis 3 and 8 females and there is no match for it that I could see (searched a couple sites).

Does anyone know which one this is?

ep8_pr_drugs8.jpg

It's not the same one that is listed in the asset listings on the first page at all.

Reactions: lostsoul76

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I've been looking for the same pigtails that Lilly has online and I looked at every hair asset for Genesis 3 and 8 females and there is no match for it that I could see (searched a couple sites).

Does anyone know which one this is?

View attachment 2485474

It's not the same one that is listed in the asset listings on the first page at all.
Isn'it this one ? :

10-Double-Tails-hair-daz3d.jpg 19-Double-Tails-hair-daz3d.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Working on my own Lilly. I'm sticking with G3F for now (could be converted to G8 easy enough) and experimenting with some different combinations and settings. I haven't worked on her body much yet, mainly it's been her head, this is what I have so far... it's not perfect (never will be) but it feels close enough...

Lilly (G3F) - headshot.png

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Sandy WIP.
Sandy WIP.jpg
Skin & Head Needs some tweaking, that's the WIP bit.
Hair
Tattoos
Piercings
Body (Glamour Shape)

The Tattoos were doubled up and flattened directly onto the skin in photoshop, using them all as LIE's twice for each tattoo really slowed my PC down.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Sandy WIP.
View attachment 2486100
Skin & Head Needs some tweaking, that's the WIP bit.
Hair
Tattoos
Piercings
Body (Glamour Shape)

The Tattoos were doubled up and flattened directly onto the skin in photoshop, using them all as LIE's twice for each tattoo really slowed my PC down.
I want a piece of that pussy, I mean the meat...:BootyTime:

Bloot

Apr 21, 2018
Done some more adjustments to her face and body and this is my own G3F version of Lilly (I may or may not do a G8F version, this can easily be converted as well). I used Raine for her body and 50% Raine + 50% Drew for her head along with some morph tweeks. It's not perfect, but it was close enough for my tastes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2486034

As always, my scene subset for her (requires assets listed of course)...
View attachment 2486035
have you tried using the sewa character for lily's head? I remember someone listing it here as what lily used instead of the head from raine.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes