Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bloot

Apr 21, 2018
Done some more adjustments to her face and body and this is my own G3F version of Lilly (I may or may not do a G8F version, this can easily be converted as well). I used Raine for her body and 50% Raine + 50% Drew for her head along with some morph tweeks. It's not perfect, but it was close enough for my tastes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2486034

As always, my scene subset for her (requires assets listed of course)...
View attachment 2486035
have you tried using the sewa character for lily's head? I remember someone listing it here as what lily used instead of the head from raine.

Hypnos._

Dec 19, 2022
What information do we have on Josy's base model, is there anything official at all or is it all just guess work. I already know her hair and skin, that is 100% confirmed, and i have a model pretty well done.

But im just really wondering if im using the right model. Im using 100% Rumor right now, and it looks pretty damn good, later today i'll experiment with my model and tweak it to see if i can get it even closer, but i dont think DPC spent that much time manually changing sliders for Josy, he doesnt morph his characters much. Which is why it makes me think i don't have the right model, i will take ANY information you have on DPC's Josy face model. Anything that could point me in the right direction to search the internet for models will also help.

I know im definitely not the first one to do this, but still i'll give it a shot. Im worried that DPC morphed a model, with another model that is really obscure, and less known, which makes it harder to find. No one has achieved Josy face perfection yet, is it possible? Probably not but its worth a try.

Sooda

Feb 4, 2023
Done some more adjustments to her face and body and this is my own G3F version of Lilly (I may or may not do a G8F version, this can easily be converted as well). I used Raine for her body and 50% Raine + 50% Drew for her head along with some morph tweeks. It's not perfect, but it was close enough for my tastes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2486034

As always, my scene subset for her (requires assets listed of course)...
View attachment 2486035
As always, I admire your work bro, my art is only from yours.duf works, waiting for the next character

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
What information do we have on Josy's base model, is there anything official at all or is it all just guess work. I already know her hair and skin, that is 100% confirmed, and i have a model pretty well done.

But im just really wondering if im using the right model. Im using 100% Rumor right now, and it looks pretty damn good, later today i'll experiment with my model and tweak it to see if i can get it even closer, but i dont think DPC spent that much time manually changing sliders for Josy, he doesnt morph his characters much. Which is why it makes me think i don't have the right model, i will take ANY information you have on DPC's Josy face model. Anything that could point me in the right direction to search the internet for models will also help.

I know im definitely not the first one to do this, but still i'll give it a shot. Im worried that DPC morphed a model, with another model that is really obscure, and less known, which makes it harder to find. No one has achieved Josy face perfection yet, is it possible? Probably not but its worth a try.
I think he claimed to have spent 40ish hours making Bella, how much stock you want to put into his words is your choice. But seeing as almost no one here gets 1:1 Bella, Josy and to some extent Sage I would say that its a bit more than just finding the right assets.
Uncanny, its almost like you took it right out of the game. :cautious::Kappa:

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
i'll experiment with my model and tweak it to see if i can get it even closer, but i dont think DPC spent that much time manually changing sliders for Josy, he doesnt morph his characters much. Which is why it makes me think i don't have the right model
Exactly what I think, When creating my Bella I was using the Macarena head, and I had over 30 other morphs adjusted, and I was getting somewhat close. I tried again using the Aurore and SC-Elizabeth heads, and it looked spot on, maybe a minor tweak here and there but nowhere near the 30 odd I had dialled in before.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

I created her last month and posted my DUF and assets I used here: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/post-10004000

I listed the details in my adjustments in a spoiler tag near the bottom of that post.

Hypnos._

Dec 19, 2022
I created her last month and posted my DUF and assets I used here: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/post-10004000

I listed the details in my adjustments in a spoiler tag near the bottom of that post.
Thanks for sharing, it looks pretty good like i said though no one has got it spot on, its always off a little. I just feel like we are missing something somehow, even though people have been searching the assets for years since the game has released. Of course my favorite girl in the game has to be the hardest to remake lol

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
Thanks for sharing, it looks pretty good like i said though no one has got it spot on, its always off a little. I just feel like we are missing something somehow, even though people have been searching the assets for years since the game has released. Of course my favorite girl in the game has to be the hardest to remake lol
Josy is not the hardest to remake IMO. Bella and Sage are harder.
I'd say Josy is number 3 though.
And remember what I said. getting a model 100% the same is literally impossible without DPC explicitly telling you the recipe.
Even Jill whose face isn't changed from the base model still has a different body type.
So even a model as simple as Jill cannot be recreated 100% if we don't know DPC's recipe.
Best you can do is try to get as close as you can.

In addition to this you'll eventually fall into the uncanny valley where your character looks so close to the original that you will literally start to look for things that are wrong, eventually making them up as you go. The only way to circumvent this is to.... you guessed it! get the recipe so you can 100% verify it's correct.
Knowing you though you most likely still wouldn't believe it and keep looking! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Lilly (G3F) Assets
Body:
Head:
Skin:
Hair:
Eyes:
Nose piercing:
Right Arm Tattoo:
Genitals: