Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Cony3D

Feb 3, 2020
Hmmm... I done her a while back (that sounded good, LOL) and thought I posted it... but guess I didn't, hmph. She's actually one of the easiest characters to do. Her character looks exactly as she should "straight out of the box" so to speak... but I'll post my assets I use and my scene subset (note that I include ALL assets that are a part of this particular scene subset I have saved, hence the Banana Suit, hehehe)....

Jill Assets:
Body & Skin: P3D Imogen for Victoria 8
Hair: Delphi Hair for Genesis 3 & 8 Female(s)
Hair: Sleek Ponytail Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Females
Genitalia I used: New Gens For Victoria 8
Banana Suit: Banana Suit for Genesis 8

View attachment 2488442

And, as always, the scene subset requiring the above listed assets...
View attachment 2488445
Night Hacker,
It seems that your duf file points to 2 morphs of Analeine for G8 which is not mentioned in the list, easily found on 3DLoad, among others.
Thank you for sharing (y) and thank you for the banana :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Night Hacker,
It seems that your duf file points to 2 morphs of Analeine for G8 which is not mentioned in the list, easily found on 3DLoad, among others.
Thank you for sharing (y) and thank you for the banana :LOL:
They are included in the DUF for some odd reason, but they are NOT USED AT ALL. I seem to recall someone else mentioning that as well and I checked. I'll check again to be certain and post a screen capture of my settings... <loading Daz>...

Screenshot 2023-03-23 183707.jpg Screenshot 2023-03-23 183838.jpg

As you can see, there are no morphs used from her at all... it's just buggy shit in DAZ (what else is new). I added a note to my original post that this can be ignored. I had forgotten about this.

Reactions: Jumbi and TREXrg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I downloaded mc bed and I'm having trouble with the duvet every time I go to simulate it Daz crashes anyone else have problems with it? I try Daz forum but there so much stuff there it hard to go though it all

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HogRocket

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
I downloaded mc bed and I'm having trouble with the duvet every time I go to simulate it Daz crashes anyone else have problems with it? I try Daz forum but there so much stuff there it hard to go though it all
Does it crash for all Dforce or just the duvet?

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I had that problem with a duvet, I just can't remember if it was that one or not. I remember having to make it fall from higher that I wanted to. Whichever one it was I think I took the duvet from a different set in the long run.

Reactions: Darkwen

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
just the duvet
Does Daz crash to the desktop or does it just freeze, because if it looks like it freezes the mesh is probably about to explode, which causes everything to grind to a halt.
Have you tried the duvet on it's own in a fresh new scene?

Cony3D

Feb 3, 2020
They are included in the DUF for some odd reason, but they are NOT USED AT ALL. I seem to recall someone else mentioning that as well and I checked. I'll check again to be certain and post a screen capture of my settings... <loading Daz>...

View attachment 2490237 View attachment 2490238

As you can see, there are no morphs used from her at all... it's just buggy shit in DAZ (what else is new). I added a note to my original post that this can be ignored. I had forgotten about this.
In doubt I downloaded and installed the missing files before the end of the loading of your duf file, to be sure to have all the parameters and indeed the cursors of Analeine are at zero...
I have been using Dazstudio for a long time and it is since version 4.16 that there are incomprehensible bugs like that.
Anyway big thanks to you for sharing your duf files, I'm polishing some scenes with your files as a start.(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Cony3D

Feb 3, 2020
the standard model of "Tara", and there is nothing else.
Thank you Soda,
I found, it's the model "HD Kayla Remake And Kayla Hair For Genesis 8 Female" now missing from Daz3D that can be found here among others:
This model is of good quality but sorely lacking in textures, makeup for example and I was not satisfied with the shape of her body, I am doing an interpretation of it, here is a basic image, I hope you will like it.

Tara01.png

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes