Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hypnos._

Dec 19, 2022
I usually start by searching on the site. They have some filters on the right side. I will often start searching on the LAST page of the list of pages they use as that's where older posts will be and then work my way back. It's not the best way, but I can't think of many other ways. I rarely look at the Daz site for similar reasons. Sometimes you can find the odd thing right on F95 as well. I have browsed literally HUNDREDS of pages there looking for something, so it takes time no matter what, but I like how Render State organizes things for the most part. You can select a category on the right side etc.

And to tag someone, you type @ followed by their name, so for me and it should pop up a user you can click to tag. Another easier way, is to take your mouse, highlight their name from their post, CTRL+C to copy it, then when you paste it into your message, it will automatically tag it, like this:

View attachment 2492644

Then pasting your name does this: Hypnos._

Another way I searched through my own installed characters, was that I loaded it a new, default Genesis 8 female. And then I went down the list of installed characters looking for skins so I could examine the moles. I would go to a character's material settings and just apply their skin to the default G8F model I had loaded as this was MUCH faster than loading each full character separately and allowed me to check the skin for certain moles to see what matched. At one point I was only checking her face and butt, so I set up two cameras facing each area so I could quickly click each camera to check and move on.

A side benefit was I discovered some nice skins that look good on the default model, but not nessecarily on the original and made a note of them. :)
thanks for the advice, and thankfully I don't have to search for Josys skin because she has that VERY distinctive mole lol. Just might experiment with models

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Sooda

Feb 4, 2023
Just got done my version of Tara...

Tara assets:
~~~~~~~
Body, skin and hair: HD Kayla Remake And Kayla Hair For Genesis 8 Female
Genitalia: New Gens For Victoria 8

Shout out to Cony3D for the character tips.

View attachment 2493085

And as always, my scene subset requiring the above assets...
View attachment 2493088
Well, now it's definitely canon

Reactions: Night Hacker

Tjure

Feb 24, 2022
OMG YES! 10000000x YES! FINALLY SOMEONE GET IT!! THANK YOU SO MUCH :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Also, nice touch the handholding in the last render. So romantic:love:
I read your comment and thought: Why not?
So i gave it a shot. Took some while but here we are.
I'm very happy you like it. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lipe2410

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Working on Karen. There's not much to help with her body. It seems to pretty much be the default Cailin body from what is available in game (not much). But her head is not Cailin, at least not 100%. Her skin and body is, but her nose shape is quite a bit different. Been messing around with different mixtures but can't find what other character was used. She's a Genesis 3 character anyhow. This is what I rendered with 100% Cailin ( ). I'll post a game screenshot to compare. I don't have a scene subset, but I can if someone really wants it. I wanted to try and figure out who her head is. The nose needs to be smaller, the tip is smaller, the bridge comes out more to meet the glasses, the nose tip points more downwards etc... I am also checking for her eye shape, the inner part goes down and the outer is level with it, also down (some have the outer corner up too much in my tests). Cailin eyes do not match, nor does the mouth.

This is from the game... so you can compare and see what I mean...

ep9_dik1_sally_event4-head.jpg

As you can see, that default Cailin head has too large of a nose. It can be manually adjusted of course...
Karen (G3F) - Centerfold.png

These are the assets I have used so far...

Karen:
Body, Head & Skin: Cailin for Victoria 7
Hair: Loose Pigtails Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)
Glasses: Nerdy Girl Outfit for Genesis 3 Female(s) + Textures

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes