Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
who said she was a drug addict?
Nobody, but in her first appearance she very much reminded me of Tara Reid, who was most definitely doing lots of drugs for many years. Given DPC's admitted fondness for films like American Pie, I am assuming she's his little tribute to the film.

One doesn't have to be smoking weed to look like a stoner. In my eyes, Tara looks like a crackwhore, just as Chad's sunken cheeks remind me of somebody fighting cancer or some other major illness. It was honestly the 2nd thing that made me think he was gay, once learning how he rejected Sage's advances, because his face bears the look of a lot of people who died of AIDS back in the early years of the disease.

Cony3D

Feb 3, 2020
We don't have any info on Lynette? MC's mother
It's a very nice model, I would like some renders with it!

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Bro! Keep them coming. This is super solid. I have slowly been going through the pages and was like "where is all the Nora love?" Hopefully she gets more screentime in the next episode.
There will be more to come, i currently switch between fan art channels and also try and do my own characters as well.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I decided to share my Karen scene subset as this is about as good as I feel like doing for now. She looks pretty close...

Karen assets:
Body, Head & Skin: Cailin for Victoria 7
Hair: Loose Pigtails Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)
Glasses: Nerdy Girl Outfit for Genesis 3 Female(s) + Textures

And she's Genesis 3 so she'll have the NGV7 genitals on her. (Edit: this uses NGV7, but you can delete them and use NGV8)

Halloween Outfit (Not required for this scene subset):

The scene subset, requires the listed assets of course...
View attachment Karen (G3F) Scene Subset.7z

Karen (G3F).duf.png

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I decided to share my Karen scene subset as this is about as good as I feel like doing for now. She looks pretty close...

Karen assets:

And she's Genesis 3 so she'll have the NGV7 genitals on her.

View attachment 2501813

View attachment 2501815
Thanks mate, will have a look at her when i have some free time.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Someone requested Nicole/Envy, so I done her up as well. Her eyes appear a little lighter green here, but when I zoomed in the game they were green. I think the lighting makes them appear darker at times, but this was the only green for her character available. You could always swap them out for a darker green from another character asset I suppose...

Nicole assets:
Body & Skin: (IST Phryne) Phryne for Genesis 3 Female
Hair: (OOT Claudia Hair) Claudia Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)
Genitals: New Genitalia for Victoria 7

Nicole (G3F) - Centerfold.png

As always, the scene subset requires the assets listed here...
View attachment Nicole (G3F) Scene Subset.7z

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Bro! Keep them coming. This is super solid. I have slowly been going through the pages and was like "where is all the Nora love?" Hopefully she gets more screentime in the next episode.
I was messing around with Nora the other week, and just never bothered uploading them, these were just done for a bit of fun. The other character is one of mine that i have been working on.
2 space girls 001.png 2 space girls 002B.png

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Note a Date - By GINkasu

View attachment 2502121
I love when people do these mini stories, it's wholesome and a bit broccoli :D
I was messing around with Nora the other week, and just never bothered uploading them, these were just done for a bit of fun. The other character is one of mine that i have been working on.
View attachment 2503082 View attachment 2503085
Which one tho, the Octopus? :KEK:
Someone requested Nicole/Envy, so I done her up as well. Her eyes appear a little lighter green here, but when I zoomed in the game they were green. I think the lighting makes them appear darker at times, but this was the only green for her character available. You could always swap them out for a darker green from another character asset I suppose...

Nicole assets:
Body & Skin: (IST Phryne) Phryne for Genesis 3 Female
Hair: (OOT Claudia Hair) Claudia Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)
Genitals: New Genitalia for Victoria 7

View attachment 2502073

As always, the scene subset requires the assets listed here...
View attachment 2502091

Karen assets:

And she's Genesis 3 so she'll have the NGV7 genitals on her.

View attachment 2501813

View attachment 2501815
As always, thank you for all the hard work you put into recreating these characters :love:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes