Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I am both disturbed by you, and greatly amused. This needs to appear in the BaDIK thread. Throw that grenade!
1. I use DAZ to have fun and to give back to the community in what little ways I can. That includes creating some meme materials to laugh at, I barely kept it together making it, but it was worth it :HideThePain:

2. It's been on my mind for a month now, but I actually went through with it a few days ago.
I asked N7 to ban me from the BaDIK thread :KEK: The thread is in it's own sad loops, and I simply don't wanna waste my time reading asinine posts that make me want to shitpost/argue. So going forward I'll be more active here and in other game's threads.

Last edited:

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
1. I use DAZ to have fun and to give back to the community in what little ways I can. That includes creating some meme materials to laugh at, I barely kept it together making it, but it was worth it :HideThePain:

2. It's been on my mind for a month now, but I actually went through with it a few days ago.
I asked N7 to ban me from the BaDIK thread :KEK: The thread is in it's own sad loops, and I simply don't wanna waste my time reading asinine posts that make me want to shitpost/argue. So going forward I'll be more active here and in other game's threads.
Dont visit that thread often, last times i checked them the talk about stds endlessly :unsure:
Fan Art Thread is much better :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Glorious LIME
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes