Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
Working on Karen. There's not much to help with her body. It seems to pretty much be the default Cailin body from what is available in game (not much). But her head is not Cailin, at least not 100%. Her skin and body is, but her nose shape is quite a bit different. Been messing around with different mixtures but can't find what other character was used. She's a Genesis 3 character anyhow. This is what I rendered with 100% Cailin ( ). I'll post a game screenshot to compare. I don't have a scene subset, but I can if someone really wants it. I wanted to try and figure out who her head is. The nose needs to be smaller, the tip is smaller, the bridge comes out more to meet the glasses, the nose tip points more downwards etc... I am also checking for her eye shape, the inner part goes down and the outer is level with it, also down (some have the outer corner up too much in my tests). Cailin eyes do not match, nor does the mouth.

This is from the game... so you can compare and see what I mean...

View attachment 2495445

As you can see, that default Cailin head has too large of a nose. It can be manually adjusted of course...
View attachment 2495447

These are the assets I have used so far...

Karen:
Body, Head & Skin: Cailin for Victoria 7
Hair: Loose Pigtails Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)
Glasses: Nerdy Girl Outfit for Genesis 3 Female(s) + Textures

Your scene subset are always appreciate for guys that have a big Libary of assets but i am sure you figure out to get a nose that is close,i have to add i appreciate your toughness to find all the assets much Thanks.

English is not my first language hope it makes sense

Reactions: Night Hacker
Jun 30, 2020
My dream image is Jill in a watermelon costume for Halloween with reactions from Tyballs and Fuckface. Make it happen! Does the costume come with a fuckhole? If Jill knows about Tybalt's watermelon and is trolling him, I say yes.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes