Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
While I'm messing around with Bianca, I created a facial expression for her which mimics the following look she had when Tremelo grabbed her ass...

ep9_jill_banana25f.jpg

I believe Jade had a similar expression when she got turned on by him in the kitchen. I kind of like that look so I made an expression pose that ONLY applies to the face settings, so you can use this on any G8 character (usually works on G8M as well, but was originally made with her and will work on any G8F)...

This is the icon for it; included in the zip with the expression pose, just select a G8 character, double click this and the expresion will be applied. I make these a lot for my own use so I figured I would share this one anyhow for anyone interested...

G8F_Concentrate-Bite_Lip.duf.png

View attachment G8F_Concentrate-Bite_Lip.duf.7z

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
While I'm messing around with Bianca, I created a facial expression for her which mimics the following look she had when Tremelo grabbed her ass...

View attachment 2481184

I believe Jade had a similar expression when she got turned on by him in the kitchen. I kind of like that look so I made an expression pose that ONLY applies to the face settings, so you can use this on any G8 character (usually works on G8M as well, but was originally made with her and will work on any G8F)...

This is the icon for it; included in the zip with the expression pose, just select a G8 character, double click this and the expresion will be applied. I make these a lot for my own use so I figured I would share this one anyhow for anyone interested...

View attachment 2481187

View attachment 2481188
Thanks! If you still haven't found the dinner scene for reference its in game\images\season2\ep8\jill
But I don't think the lighting of that scene helps you that much.

ch1no

Oct 27, 2018
Exchange Redheads?
been playing Hogwarts Legacy and taking a liking to a certain young Herbology Professor, Mirabel Garlick (who hasn't?) and wondered what she'd look like in B&R slutty modern clothing. Sage doesn't look too happy with too many layers though or having to tend to carnivorous plants lol. One thing's for sure MC is definitely getting some garlick on his nuts.

professorsage.jpg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thanks! If you still haven't found the dinner scene for reference its in game\images\season2\ep8\jill
But I don't think the lighting of that scene helps you that much.
Thanks, yeah, I managed to find it eventually (totally forgot about that scene). I used the door greeting part as it was best lit. Zoomed in on her eye to see the colour etc...

ep8_jf22.jpg

I actually copied ALL the images of her to a separate folder just in case.

There's even a brief shot of her outside after Jill's concert which I used to determine her skin tone to use...

ep8_failed_recital118.jpg

And I used a variety of angles of her body at the Halloween party to get an idea of her body shape.

69Ecat

Apr 3, 2018
Did someone post a Lily duf file? I tried searching the thread, but couldn't find it. I thought I had seen it at one point and didn't save it when I saw it. Any help is appreciated.

Sooda

Feb 4, 2023
Did someone post a Lily duf file? I tried searching the thread, but couldn't find it. I thought I had seen it at one point and didn't save it when I saw it. Any help is appreciated.
look at my Lily, if you like I can send

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes