Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yes and no. Quinn is 100% Aurore, body and skin. Maya only uses the Aurore body, but totally different skin from , and of course different hair etc. So they only share the same body, but even that is reshaped to suit each one.
I understand. That is, Maya is assembled from different parts. I myself plan to start learning DAZ and try to create fan art if I have free time, so I'm interested in this topic.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Yes and no. Quinn is 100% Aurore, body and skin. Maya only uses the Aurore body, but totally different skin from , and of course different hair etc. So they only share the same body, but even that is reshaped to suit each one.
As I'm reading this, this GIF came to mind right away :ROFLMAO:
FC38CC0D-541F-44B3-9FDA-531194476559.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I understand. That is, Maya is assembled from different parts. I myself plan to start learning DAZ and try to create fan art if I have free time, so I'm interested in this topic.
Check out Youtube, they have lots of great tutorials on all aspects of using it. But yeah, you can use different body's, skins, you can use a percentage of one body or head and a percentage of another and mix them to make something unique.

Heather also uses Aurore for the body, but a different combination for the head and different skin. With Isabella, it's the reverse. She uses a combination of SC Elisabeth and Aurore for her body and head (at least in the model I made) but she uses Aurore for her skin.

Aurore's a very popular model in this game.

So I guess, if you're looking for the same skin, which effects the appearance the most, Quinn and Bella have the same look, skin wise, ironically. Totally different body types.

Arieth and Sarah from Midlife Crisis are actually the same model and skin.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Seeing as how Bella and Quinn share the same skin (Aurore), I thought it would be fun to apply some of the same makeup, hair and piercings to Bella that Quinn has and create... "Bellaquinn"!

A FAR, FAR, FAR, scarier person to run into than Quinn could ever hope to be! ;)

View attachment 2467573
EED61262-D16E-4283-B6AB-6854931901D4.jpeg

Last edited:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Wow, great art bro, if you don't mind me asking, what is the jacket asset Josy is wearing? Im certain that is the same jacket as DPC is using for her for episode 10, and i wouldn't mind creating some renders in her episode 10 outfit before it even releases.
Thanks, its the same jacket just the brown version

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes