Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Finally, everyone's favourite, sexiest, most experienced teacher for your viewing pleasure! You're going to want her scene subset! I present to you... Lynda Henderson (G8F)... don't worry, I made certain I rendered her in high quality! Wouldn't want to miss any details of her anatomy! :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2519099

As always, the scene subset I know you can't wait to download! Requires the listed assets as always...
(clothing, while not visible, is part of the scene subset)
View attachment 2519123
:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
Finally, everyone's favourite, sexiest, most experienced teacher for your viewing pleasure! You're going to want her scene subset! I present to you... Lynda Henderson (G8F)... don't worry, I made certain I rendered her in high quality! Wouldn't want to miss any details of her anatomy! :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2519099

As always, the scene subset I know you can't wait to download! Requires the listed assets as always...
(clothing, while not visible, is part of the scene subset)
View attachment 2519123
Derek Oldie but goodie.png

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Hey, Night Hacker, can you tell me where the assets listed in this screencap are from? Fairly new to DAZ and I am trying to work with your Tiffany duf file.

View attachment 2520393
Most characters people will post will require certain morphs for that type. Often times when you buy a character online it will even require one of these... it's what I used the most... I recommend grabbing them all.

Body Morphs required for most:
Genesis 8 Female:
Genesis 3 Female:
Genesis 8 Male:
Genesis 3 Male:

Head Morphs required for most:
Genesis 3 Female:
Genesis 8 Female:
Genesis 3 Male:
Genesis 8 Male:

Reactions: Jumbi

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Love the art in this one. I can't explain why exactly. I don't even like these two girls that much, but this is one of your best renders IMHO.
Thanks, it took me a damn while to do, with quite a few restarts due to not being satisfied with the end result.
Was playing with different exposures, trying to find a balance with noise and denoising.
Overall I try to do something new every time, and this time I wanted to play with neon lighting, dancing and to use these 2 amazing models made by NH. And I love how it turned out as well, the overall ambient :D

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes