Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Reposting most assets in this scene subset, but I FINALLY found Bianca's glasses! I only had to scour through thousands of assets to find them (felt like thousands anyhow). Man... I searched for everything... anyhow... Bianca AGAIN, only this time with her full Halloween outfit AND glasses! I had to recolor the glasses as it used the Jade glasses which have a white frame but a green glass, so I pulled up the glass texture and copied the colour for it for the frame colour (see asset listing below)

Note: I also noticed another obscure character wearing a pink pair of these glasses in one of the screenshots. Probably not important.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bianca (G8F) - Centerfold.png

And as usual, the Scene Subset which most of you already have, but this includes the glasses with the recolour etc...
View attachment Bianca (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
but I FINALLY found Bianca's glasses
Thank fuck for that, I was keeping an eye out for them too, and I was looking for the hookah from the Quinn Sage image, so I searched vape and found this, needless to say I was excited, until I realised it wan't included in the product. I checked the promo credits, I checked the rest of that vendor's products. I enjoyed the challenge.....to a degree.
SY-Real-Facial-Smoke-Genesis-8-VDB.jpg

Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thank fuck for that, I was keeping an eye out for them too, and I was looking for the hookah from the Quinn Sage image, so I searched vape and found this, needless to say I was excited, until I realised it wan't included in the product. I checked the promo credits, I checked the rest of that vendor's products. I enjoyed the challenge.....to a degree.
View attachment 2523993
Which image is that? I'll see if I can locate it.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Considering the laws of physics: shouldn't the raindrops around Josy immediately turn to steam?
Given the subject matter, I can see how you would miss certain obvious details. There are no raindrops around Josy. She's at the door entry, well inside the porch. She's just glistening with sweat, you see.

• Haha
Reactions: raizen86
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes