Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Coriolan

Nov 20, 2017
Hmm... maybe it's just the lighting/angle, but this looks the least like Bella compared to any of your previous versions, imo. :unsure:
This is a slightly obsolete version, my latest versions of Isabella can be found in the main thread of the game. ;)

Reactions: Ashenthorn

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
New Year's Eve date.

New Year's Eve01.png

-Hey, guys, with all the money the limo and tuxedos cost, I hope your idea is worth it.

New Year's Eve02.png

-Relax man, I took a lot of these off Davide hehe...

New Year's Eve03.png

-OMG...

New Year's Eve.png

(I just want to wish everyone a happy new year with a small representation of the characters I've worked with since I got the "fanart virus" this summer. I will post it on my three favorite threads. My best wishes for this year 2020!!)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Lets just say that i'm totally with the Driver! I mean sure, the guys are depicted as smooth and all but lets face it.. we all would be more like that dude! This is totally unfair! Imagine a game with all these ladies.. an absolutely no harem ending whatsoever. Gotta stick with just one! True nightmare!

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Lets just say that i'm totally with the Driver! I mean sure, the guys are depicted as smooth and all but lets face it.. we all would be more like that dude! This is totally unfair! Imagine a game with all these ladies.. an absolutely no harem ending whatsoever. Gotta stick with just one! True nightmare!
good observation about the driver... kkkk I haven't done saw his face before...kkk :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TheAnalSissy

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
New Year's Eve date.

View attachment 503753

-Hey, guys, with all the money the limo and tuxedos cost, I hope your idea is worth it.

View attachment 503754

-Relax man, I took a lot of these off Davide hehe...

View attachment 503756

-OMG...

View attachment 503760

(I just want to wish everyone a happy new year with a small representation of the characters I've worked with since I got the "fanart virus" this summer. I will post it on my three favorite threads. My best wishes for this year 2020!!)
Holy crap this is great, hope you continue a story with this, would love to see where this goes. As always awesome work.

Reactions: cubero
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes