Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
New Year's Eve date.

View attachment 503753

-Hey, guys, with all the money the limo and tuxedos cost, I hope your idea is worth it.

View attachment 503754

-Relax man, I took a lot of these off Davide hehe...

View attachment 503756

-OMG...

View attachment 503760

(I just want to wish everyone a happy new year with a small representation of the characters I've worked with since I got the "fanart virus" this summer. I will post it on my three favorite threads. My best wishes for this year 2020!!)
Oh man!!
5 gals for 3 guys. This is going to be interesting!

Reactions: Cricket45

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
New Year's Eve date.

View attachment 503753

-Hey, guys, with all the money the limo and tuxedos cost, I hope your idea is worth it.

View attachment 503754

-Relax man, I took a lot of these off Davide hehe...

View attachment 503756

-OMG...

View attachment 503760

(I just want to wish everyone a happy new year with a small representation of the characters I've worked with since I got the "fanart virus" this summer. I will post it on my three favorite threads. My best wishes for this year 2020!!)
omghorny.gif

Same to you, buddy. Keep going! (y)

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
I have seen a few Mayas and Josies on this thread... and i love them.
I have seen bunch of Quinns on this thread... and i adore them.
I have seen an absolute butt-load... i mean a total f*ck-ton of Jills and Bellas on this thread.... and they water my mouth.

But where are the Jades? Where is the sexiest, milfyest teacher in the game? There are barely a handfull :( It makes me sad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ashenthorn

Dec 18, 2019
But where are the Jades? Where is the sexiest, milfyest teacher in the game? There are barely a handfull :( It makes me sad.
I totally agree.

I'd love to do some Jade renders, but I suck at figuring out which characters/assets/morphs are used.
There's nothing in the asset list for Jade. :(
The only reason I was able to render Bella was because cubero was kind enough to post a .duf for a good starting point.

Reactions: cubero

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Hey! Thought I'd give Sage a shot.
View attachment 394423

View attachment 394423 View attachment 394424 View attachment 394425 View attachment 394426

Would take input for improvements!
Thank you for the great work.

The only complain i have is the ugly texture for her backside :) but it seems the original renders suffer the same problem
Sage.png ep4_reward_sage.jpg
so i tinkered around a bit and i think it looks much better.
Sage Edit Skin.png
Maybe somebody has a use for the edited files. View attachment Sage EditVivienneSkin.zip

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes