Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
Is this the Hierarchie Angel asset you are using here? If yes. Do you also have the wings pose *error* problem? I guess Daz angel and later Photoshop Background etc?
No, it's not DAZ. I found this image online (unfortunately not signed - so I don't know the author, as well like the image I used for the Josy version). I just edited it with PS.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
What's there to explain? Simply put: the idea of Q and M friendship is as real as the flat earth theory.
In this case, it's 100% realistic, because... Earth is flat. Ofc it is not, just joking .The idea of alternate characters has always fascinated me.:ROFLMAO:
meh, lame. Just look a post about yours to see what Josy look like :p
Saw it. Great work by Raizen, as always.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I have to ask. Is the spelling error intentional? It's Arieth, so I have to ask, didn't want to make an assumption.
What's there to explain? Simply put: the idea of Q and M friendship is as real as the flat earth theory.
By your statement, the Q and M friendship is then a fact. Because the Flat Earth theory is real. It's wrong, but it's real.

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
You have to tell me where exactly that grammar error is. My English isn't very good. So we can also assume that it is obviously not intentional :ROFLMAO:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You have to tell me where exactly that grammar error is. My English isn't very good. So we can also assume that it is obviously not intentional :ROFLMAO:
In the first line. Either it should be "Funniest" (suggesting humor), or "Funnest" (2 n, no i) (suggesting entertainment).

But like I said, it's Arieth, so.. I mean, nobody would be THAT surprised, would they? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: HTC211 and Jumbi
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes