Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

redle

Apr 12, 2017
That is very nice, thank you. I should have learned PS when I was younger.
It was many years ago when I first touched it, but anything I do stems from random dabbling from time to time. Sometimes its just a matter of willingness to press a few different buttons and see what happens (and be ready to "undo" if you don't like the result). General rule-of-thumb to keep in mind, make a copy of your image first and only edit the copy. Gimp is the frequently used free alternative.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Gimp is the frequently used free alternative.
Yes, I have heard good things about it over the years, and may go that route, as I am ever closer to ditching Window entirely. Only my MUD clients and Star Citizen keep me on Windows at this point. Most other games I can run under Linux just fine. Though I still need to find the right desktop environment. I like file/folder windows opening in fixed positions because I work with so many of them. Windows hasn't done that properly since 7 came out, but I have a tool that helps.

I get very picky about my system organization, makes work flow much smoother.

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Yes, I have heard good things about it over the years, and may go that route, as I am ever closer to ditching Window entirely. Only my MUD clients and Star Citizen keep me on Windows at this point. Most other games I can run under Linux just fine. Though I still need to find the right desktop environment. I like file/folder windows opening in fixed positions because I work with so many of them. Windows hasn't done that properly since 7 came out, but I have a tool that helps.

I get very picky about my system organization, makes work flow much smoother.
Hmmn. I tried Linux. Fast and great but to much *work to get software" sudo apt get blabliblablub.. Many of my favorite Programms not available etc. Maybe is it better now?
GIMP is also available for windows Ilhares.
And for the folder... I use folder tabs because I don't like to much stuff open. It's great and the screen is always free for working. So screen 1 for folders and stuff I need. Screen 2 for open Programm.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hmmn. I tried Linux. Fast and great but to much *work to get software" sudo apt get blabliblablub.. Many of my favorite Programms not available etc. Maybe is it better now?
Well, yes and no. I'm old, I grew up with breadboards, wire-wrapping tools, and the command-line interface for my computers being the standard. I didn't even adapt to pointing device hardware (mice, trackballs, touchpads) until well into the '90s. I don't mind the software setup stuff at all, so that may just be a matter of personal preference. It's definitely better today than it was 25 years ago, but there's still a bit of work sometimes, and it can get annoying (I still haven't fixed my webserver from 2 years back).

But I think I'll stop now, this really is for the fan art and I'm deviating wildly off topic again. (while waiting for more digital booty)

g1nk

May 31, 2020
There is some reflection going on here and I'm not only talking about the mirror :sneaky:
(it's inspired by an introspective fan story on a badik discord I frequent a lot so no idea if that ever finds it's way here)

also wanted to thank Pillock again for sharing the quinn room assets, I've build a version of it together that I quite like even if it isn't 100% accurate but it doesn't have to be, I'll make it my own anyway ;)
(before you ask for the .duf this is in blender)

MateCss1

Jul 28, 2021
There is some reflection going on here and I'm not only talking about the mirror :sneaky:
(it's inspired by an introspective fan story on a badik discord I frequent a lot so no idea if that ever finds it's way here)

also wanted to thank Pillock again for sharing the quinn room assets, I've build a version of it together that I quite like even if it isn't 100% accurate but it doesn't have to be, I'll make it my own anyway ;)
(before you ask for the .duf this is in blender)

Fantastic Work I really like it :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: g1nk

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Using the Ultimate Skin Moisture Shell with Genital Grafts.

• Select the shell in the scene tab.
  • Run the shell fix script (comes with Headlights and Golden Palace)
  • Still with the shell selected, over in the texture tab convert the relevant genital body parts to Iray. They’re hard to miss, as they stand out from the regular naming style.
  • Still with the shell, copy the torso texture and paste it onto the genital parts.
  • Finally change the genital UV set to Base Female.
GeoShell Test.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Valarcho and TREXrg
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes