Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Mainly just Quinn & Nicole/Envy. Hopefully we'll have all of the character .dufs on here eventually for everyone to mess around with. People are getting better and better with their renders.
Maybe the doc will eventually release them once the game is finished.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Which eye color do you guys use for Nicole? I think I used the wrong one... too dark? I stopped the render and didn't work on it further because I'm not sure & I'm also not sure about her hair color.
There are only a few pictures of Nicole with "neutral" light in the game. In one scene it looks like her eyes/hair are brighter, in another scene it looks like they are darker... :unsure:o_O

View attachment 2448894
didn't even notice she had eyes :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: xx23xx

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
A new Bella, a bit tamer this time.

For those interested.
Her Bedroom from the game is the Luxury Bedroom Scene:
Her Bed is the Ultimate dForce Bed
The room needs a few modifications made to the window wall (sliding door removed and window added) and needs a door wall too. There are still a few individual objects I'm hunting down.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Really very beautiful,piga123 :love::love:

her beautiful sparkling eyes,a most seductive sensual smile,
and a seductive provocative little finger pointing to you like " what's next?"
and what a beautiful seductive sexy lingerie !!:love::love:

really ,this is a josy that makes your hart skip a beat,
can't take your eyes off it,a godsend straight from heaven !!

really,you are a master artist,piga123 !!:giggle::giggle:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Well it's pretty much just the . I didn't change much just the couch and table for a bed.
Been collecting various assets for the game, posted what I found in here already. I don't recall if this one was mentioned, but I'll check it out now before I forget.

Thanks for the info!

This is the assets I have in my notes so far (yours included now)...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xKalin

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
I thought I already did in the past... she was the first one for this game I ever did. Maybe I didn't post it <shrug>.
I was just going over what settings I used for her as I had two sets of settings from online as well as LOTS and LOTS of experimentation on my part, so I just redone my text file today with my own assets used and settings... good timing I guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2439509

My Scene Subset for her, requires the assets listed above...
View attachment 2439510

Update: I forgot a morph I used for this character. If you don't have it, you will probably be told it is missing. I had to search to discover what it was. I added it to my asset listing anyhow. It's a morph for the female genitalia. Other than that, it should be complete. I actually worked on getting rid of morphs that were not needed in this model by removing some which required external assets and adjusting built in morphs to limit what is required.
As always, thanks a lot for the model, if it wasn't for you, there wouldn't be my render :) Bella_Art_Post.png

sirbdone

Mar 1, 2023
Can someone tell me where to get the latest .duf for Lily. I have the assets, but I'd like the character file and I can't find what page it's on. The search feature is not bringing back any results. I'm sure it's an operator error, but still, someone that has it, it would be appreciated! Thanks.

Reactions: LMMFAO
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes