Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It just dawned on me today that the NGV7 female genitalia doesn't work at all on Heather. I figured perhaps the NGV8 may not have the same problem, and seeing as how I now know you can use it on a G3F, I tried it out on her and sure enough, it works just fine. The genitalia I have in my asset listing is the original used in game though... I just prefer NGV8 as it looks nice and has easy to use morphs. Well, after testing that I decided to whip up a scene between her and someone at random, in a random location, so I ended up with Jill and Heather in the prep mansion. I also played with lighting and NOT using the camera's headlamp which I am bad for doing and I thought the scene turned out okay. I still used denoising, but this time I went for 800 iterations rather than just 400, denoising on the last iteration as always...

Heather & Jill sex 1.jpg

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
It just dawned on me today that the NGV7 female genitalia doesn't work at all on Heather. I figured perhaps the NGV8 may not have the same problem, and seeing as how I now know you can use it on a G3F, I tried it out on her and sure enough, it works just fine. The genitalia I have in my asset listing is the original used in game though... I just prefer NGV8 as it looks nice and has easy to use morphs. Well, after testing that I decided to whip up a scene between her and someone at random, in a random location, so I ended up with Jill and Heather in the prep mansion. I also played with lighting and NOT using the camera's headlamp which I am bad for doing and I thought the scene turned out okay. I still used denoising, but this time I went for 800 iterations rather than just 400, denoising on the last iteration as always...

View attachment 2705171
Good job but i just don't see those 2 together lol.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes