Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
lose the reflective srufaces, this is a 5min render on my 3080, and no more than 500 samples with denoiser, else you're just growing your electricity bill for no reason

Reactions: KingBel

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
lose the reflective srufaces, this is a 5min render on my 3080, and no more than 500 samples with denoiser, else you're just growing your electricity bill for no reason
Yeah.. I figured that it was because of the window surface. Just find it quite strange coz I have been doing hundreds of render s for BB and I never had issues with rendering times. Perhaps the latest nvidia drivers are also a problem

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
yeah, I noticed what seemed like a performance drop with latest drivers, but the previous couple versions (excluding the one mid June, which was very unstable), were a bit buggy, Daz would often crash if I left rendering for longer than 1000 samples

I guess Nvidia is implementing their obsolescence plan to push us into buying the 4xxx garbage

Reactions: KingBel

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Updated the scene a bit and changed the perspective.. this render took 30 minutes o_O

View attachment 2753924
Noooo... I am not jealous that you needed just 30 min :p

You deletet all not visible?

My playing around time with DAZ is over for a while. Real life called me back. Have some unfinished scenes. When I have time I finish them step by step.

Last edited:

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Noooo... I am not jealous that you needed just 30 min :p

You deletet all not visible?

My playing around time with DAZ is over for a while. Real life called me back. Have some unfinished scenes. When I have time I finish them step by step.
I used the seperate Cabin 1 section.. no extra parts of the plane included. bare bones so to speak. But wd1111 is correct. There are a lot of reflective surfaces that are adding to the render time.. and with 3 characters at high mesh resolution... still.. i intend playing around with the redner settings a bit more until I find a happy medium between speed and quality.

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Any chance you'd whip one up with a deep red or purple instead of blue for the background sky? I need more quality desktop backgrounds. :geek:
I promised something. Did not forget.
Here is one of the unfinished Projects. Is this the way to your wish?
Lighteffects to the moon etc.?

Its unfinished!! Just the base. Rest as you wish

Angel Ilhares_Test.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Some Jill fanart from me. Trying to practice simple loop animations. Sorry for the low-resolution + noise.
Interesting.. didn't know you could upload videos to F95.. have only seen the option to upload images..and link media via url.. how did you upload these clips?

Yiddies

Dec 2, 2021
Interesting.. didn't know you could upload videos to F95.. have only seen the option to upload images..and link media via url.. how did you upload these clips?
Attach files at the bottom. Opposite the Post Reply button. It'll ask whether you want to insert Video, Thumbnail, or All when uploading. I selected All.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes