Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Valarcho

Jan 9, 2023
Great use of light raizen86. The expression on Jill's face is very passionate. Excellent work.

Try something new ;)
----
"On a somber evening, Lady Sage finds herself engrossed in her office, determined to uncover a solution to her dear friend Maya's pressing financial woes. As the minutes tick by, Baroness Quinn grows increasingly impatient, wearied by the prolonged deliberation. Fueled by determination, Quinn resolves to take decisive action, unwilling to let the situation linger any longer."

medieval_story.jpg

boobslover88

May 19, 2017
Annnnnd... I finally got around to making my Sage character. This is the asset listing and some of the settings I used (along with a few unlisted morphs). I tried to match her look as close as I could, no guarantees it's perfect...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 2389638

View attachment 2389646
As usual, you'll need the assets I listed at the top of this in order to use this scene subset fully.
could've sworn Sage was G8

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
could've sworn Sage was G8
Yeah, she can be G3 or G8, the assets are available for both. At the time I was avoiding G8 due to issues in the eye controls, but I have weeded some garbage morphs out of my G8F folder and fixed that.

I have posted my G8 version of her as well, you can use either one to be honest. My link to all the asset posts I have done with scene subsets is in my signature, the G3 and G8 links for her are both on that page.

Reactions: boobslover88

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Which morphs were giving you dramas?
I honestly still don't know which one caused the problems. I moved my "\My Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Female\Morphs" onto a backup drive, emptying that folder and then replacing the morphs that were needed as I loaded up characters, and checking for problems. I haven't had the issue again, but I am uncertain which morphs did it initially. I have a list of morphs which I noticed are what I call "virus morphs" that attach to all G8F's. When I get a missing morph, I check my list, if it is one of the virus morphs, I don't bother loading it, but ignore it, load the character and then resave the character again so it no longer has that requirement.

This is my notes I refer to on which morphs to ignore now...
Morphs to ignore and keep removed!

/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/RFem/Ana B9/Analeine.dsf
/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/xenic101/Musculature/Flex/xFLXCollarUpR.dsf
/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/xenic101/Musculature/FlexAlt/xFLXAltCollarUpR.dsf
/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Zev0/Breast Control/Nipples Size.dsf
/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Marcius/Leia/LeiaEyeFixLeft.dsf
/data/Daz 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Marcius/Leia/LeiaEyeFixRight.dsf
The Analeine.dsf being the absolute worst! I uninstalled that character completely. I haven't replaced the rest listed here either, and won't. It's probably a good idea to double check for ANYTHING from any of these developers.

The main problems I had with G8F was in the eyes. Closing them was always messed up. I wouldn't be surprised if the Leia morphs were the problem. I may just test that out sometime as someone else pointed out to me that she was required on a scene subset I created that used the Genesis 8 base female (for the office wife), which is rare, but good as it showed that was definitely a virus morph as NO character models were used, just the base. I may reload that one and see if it messes up the eyes again and if so, I can report back to you guys what to avoid. If I discover what it was, I will certainly share that information.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes