Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Nice work.
You have done a wonderful job with recreating all of these character models in perfect or near perfect accuracy.
Few suggestions of Interest: Sandy, Nora, Lily, Cathy and Dani.
Thanks, I was actually wondering which characters I have missed, this helps. I'll look into them.

I have already done Cathy and Lily though. Check my list of characters I have done (I have a link to a post where I list all I have done and where to get them in my signature).

Sooda

Feb 4, 2023
Nice work.
You have done a wonderful job with recreating all of these character models in perfect or near perfect accuracy.
Few suggestions of Interest: Sandy, Nora, Lily, Cathy and Dani.
I can send a model of Nora to a hacker, or just take it from me

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
I can send a model of Nora to a hacker, or just take it from me
Either option works, preferably just send it.

Thanks, I was actually wondering which characters I have missed, this helps. I'll look into them.

I have already done Cathy and Lily though. Check my list of characters I have done (I have a link to a post where I list all I have done and where to get them in my signature).
Duly noted.

Check out the official wikia, if you haven't already

^Jolts down any characters you are missing/forgetting

Some other Missing notables: Becky, The Madam, Derek's Ex, Caitlyn, Wendy and Paula amongst others.

-
It was easy to find out the formula for Micha: who is definitely based off of Aiko8.
1694165905378.png

Lesser relevant characters I am interested in atm are Kylie and Penny.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I've been meaning to do up my own versions of some characters I missed. First off, Camila. This is the G3F version of her as most of her assets are G3F ONLY... I still want to mess around and see if I can convert this in a nice way to a G8F. I have some ideas that worked last time, but for now... Genesis 3 Camila...

Camila (G3F) Assets
Body/Skin:
Head:
Hair:
Genitals:
Genital Hair:

View attachment 2909977

And as always, my scene subset requiring the above listed assets...
View attachment 2911472
Man, you're doing God's work.(y)

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
My version of Riona (G8F). Her tattoo was a pain in the butt to apply as just putting it on normally eliminated the genital texture (tattoo is a G3F tattoo) so I had to use LIE to manually add it and it did not look good at all. Took me a while to get right, but I finally got it.

Riona Assets
Body/Head/Skin:
Hair:
Tattoos: Tattoos for G3 female(s)
Piercings:
Genitals:

I normally prefer different genitals, but I decided to go with what the game uses this time, and that is Golden Palace. I noticed that Quinn also uses the same genitals if you wanted to be authentic about it.

View attachment 2547197
As usual, my scene subset of her, requiring the above assets...
View attachment 2881888
Hi NightHacker
I have, maybe, an update for this post. With the Hyuna Link on renderestate i got the wrong Hyuna and Riona did not load properly.I found Hyuna here in F95 Hyuna for Genesis 8 Female and it worked.
Maybe you want update the Asset List?

Sooda

Feb 4, 2023

Duly noted.

Some other Missing notables: Becky, The Madam, Derek's Ex, Caitlyn, Wendy and Paula amongst others.

-
It was easy to find out the formula for Micha: who is definitely based off of Aiko8.
View attachment 2913585

I want to rebuild Lily. :3

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
quinn003.jpg

EDIT: I've just reuploaded the render to a different image server in order to have it the way I want to, i.e. uncompressed. For some reason, imgur, where I had uploaded the file the first time, compressed its size from the original 17.1 MB to just 1 MB. WTF! This is the picture uncompressed, uploaded to ImgBB on this occasion.

EDIT 2: The original pic I uploaded online was not available any more. Reuploaded again to F95 own server.

Last edited:

scooman

Oct 8, 2022

Duly noted.

-
View attachment 2913585

Pretty nice model :love:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

As for models that don't exist yet: Madame, Becky. I wouldn't mind doing something with them. Don't like them, but there is always room for imagination.

-
View attachment 2913585

Very similar, but Micha most likely went through some sculpting. And it would be interesting to know the hair model.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Hi NightHacker
I have, maybe, an update for this post. With the Hyuna Link on renderestate i got the wrong Hyuna and Riona did not load properly.I found Hyuna here in F95 Hyuna for Genesis 8 Female and it worked.
Maybe you want update the Asset List?
The renderstate link works fine for me, BUT... I'll change it to the F95 link you supplied instead. That will at least make things easier for some. Thanks.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Question about Lily's tattoo, is it real or fake?
Seems a pretty unique design to keep reapplying if its a fake.

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
As for models that don't exist yet: Madame, Becky. I wouldn't mind doing something with them. Don't like them, but there is always room for imagination.

Very similar, but Micha most likely went through some sculpting. And it would be interesting to know the hair model.
Well naturally DPC has done several sculpting and modifications throughout all of his models to make them look more distinct. Aiko 8 is definitely the overall base model DPC used to start with Micha.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Maybe DPC's flaw. He might have forgotten to add it when he was redesigning the character for Ep.9, rendered it and was too lazy to redo it. In the later part, during scenes with Lily, the tattoo is in place.
All good, was just curious if it was ever mentioned if it was a fake or not, just seemed a interesting detail to forgot, specially the size of the tat

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes