Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
The renderstate link works fine for me, BUT... I'll change it to the F95 link you supplied instead. That will at least make things easier for some. Thanks.
I have to apopolgize.
It was the shadowcore link that was linked to the other Hyuna. 1694207841479.png

Tried your Link now and he works fine, i used shadowcore because i was to lazy to click the announcements. Just remembered now

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
All good, was just curious if it was ever mentioned if it was a fake or not, just seemed a interesting detail to forgot, specially the size of the tat
I've seen that error before in other games.

In Hillside, the MC's chest tattoo is missing in one sex scene...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I've seen that error before in other games.

In Hillside, the MC's chest tattoo is missing in one sex scene...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah i spoke to DPC on discord, as there are theories popping up about her being a UC. He told me it was a mistake as he forgot to apply it while doing her makeup.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Lilly (G3F) Assets
Body:
Head:
Skin:
Hair:
Eyes:
Nose piercing:
Right Arm Tattoo:
Genitals:

View attachment 2917736

And my scene subset as always...
View attachment 2917737
I done a slight update to Lilly. I was using NGV7 for her genitals, but they are buggy in many ways. You will get missing textures with it, and her genitals had a slight... buggy look to them due to a texture on the main skin. I changed them to NGV8 which is MUCH better. No missing textures now, and her genitals look much better without that little anomaly from the original skin showing through. While I was at it I raised her subdivision level, which will often result in a higher resolution texture being used if available and then resaved a new Scene Subset, re-rendered her icon and the large centerfold I do for all of them and cleaned up the original post. This definitely looks better without the bugs.

I should probably check out some of the other characters for similar problems.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jumbi

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Undercover cop?! She's Quinn's sister! LOL... I heard that theory before and it doesn't make a lick of sense. :)
Yeah when i posted the images on discord i think there were a couple of people who were like this totally fits with with the UC theory, DPC surprisingly replied and said nah just forgot to add them, i thought it would be a bit strange to be a fake tattoo, as the amount of detail in it. But all good now, DPC has explained the reason why.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Seeing as how I was working on Lilly anyhow earlier, I decided to see if I could do a G8 version of her as some of her assets are also G8, but some are G3 only. After some work tonight, this is what I have thus far. The only real noticable difference I see is her eye makeup isn't as dark on the G8 model, which isn't a deal breaker for me. G3 skin will work on G8 models, no problem. The only problem I had was that I had used Raine, who was a G3 only model, but I also used a model that was available for G8. So I went with the G8 model for the shape and manually adjusted the differences (not many surprisingly). I used the G3 nose ring on G8, that was fairly easy once you know how to fit G3 items to G8 and the hair as well as the tattoo was available for both G3 and G8...

I done up a comparison render with the two models side by side. If nobody sees any issues, I can update the Lilly asset to a G8 one... the G3F is on the left, the G8F is on the right. It's not a perfect recreation, but close. I had to manually reshape a few things in the shape tab.

Lilly G3 & G8 comparison.png

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Seeing as how I was working on Lilly anyhow earlier, I decided to see if I could do a G8 version of her as some of her assets are also G8, but some are G3 only. After some work tonight, this is what I have thus far. The only real noticable difference I see is her eye makeup isn't as dark on the G8 model, which isn't a deal breaker for me. G3 skin will work on G8 models, no problem. The only problem I had was that I had used Raine, who was a G3 only model, but I also used a model that was available for G8. So I went with the G8 model for the shape and manually adjusted the differences (not many surprisingly). I used the G3 noseering on G8, that was fairly easy once you know how to fit G3 items to G8 and the hair as well as the tattoo was available for both G3 and G8...

I done up a comparison render with the two models side by side. If nobody sees any issues, I can update the Lilly asset to a G8 one... the G3F is on the left, the G8F is on the right. It's not a perfect recreation, but close. I had to manually reshape a few things in the shape tab.

View attachment 2917906
You mind if i have a go at trying to convert your Lily to a G8?

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
You mind if i have a go at trying to convert your Lily to a G8?
Go for it! The more working on it the merrier!

These are my notes on what I done so far...

Lilly (G8F) Assets
~~~~~~~~~~~
Body/Head: Sewa for G8F
Skin: Raine for Genesis 3 Female contained in
Hair: Double Tails Hair for Genesis 3 and 8 Female(s)
Eyes: Twizted Eyes MR G3F
Nose piercing: Piercing Collection for Genesis 3
Right Arm Tattoo: LIE Tattoo Presets 2 Bundle for Genesis 3 and 8
Genitals: New Genitalia for Victoria 8

...Genesis 3 character skin can be applied to a Genesis 8 character with no problems, at least so far anyhow. My MAIN issue was I was using Raine (G3F) for some bits of Lilly. So I went with 100% Sewa who is available for both G3 and G8 and then just made some relatively minor adjustments via the shape tab mostly to match up. The eyes were the biggest difference as I expected, but with a little resizing they looked a little better. Mouth shape was adjusted as well slightly. Hair exists for both G3 and G8 so that was easy (with adjustments). Tattoo is available for both, thank GOD because I didn't want to have to mess with that! hehehe... the eyes I used were G3 only, BUT they worked on the G8 model.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

Lilly (G8F) Assets
~~~~~~~~~~~

...Genesis 3 character skin can be applied to a Genesis 8 character with no problems, at least so far anyhow. My MAIN issue was I was using Raine (G3F) for some bits of Lilly. So I went with 100% Sewa who is available for both G3 and G8 and then just made some relatively minor adjustments via the shape tab mostly to match up. The eyes were the biggest difference as I expected, but with a little resizing they looked a little better. Mouth shape was adjusted as well slightly. Hair exists for both G3 and G8 so that was easy (with adjustments). Tattoo is available for both, thank GOD because I didn't want to have to mess with that! hehehe... the eyes I used were G3 only, BUT they worked on the G8 model.
Cool, will have a crack at it when i get home.

Iceglitch

May 6, 2020

Lilly (G8F) Assets
~~~~~~~~~~~

Could you share the G8-A model itself?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes