Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Probably I would make something like this with five or more characters if I had powerful PC:love:
Amazing.
Do more than one render then combine them later on. On my old video card (4G 1050TI) just doing three characters was usually impossible. One time I done two renders, I made one character not visible (when not visible, they're not loaded into the video card's RAM, even though loaded in your scene) done a render. Then I made that character visible and vanish the rest and rendered again then I just loaded the two into some image editing software and combined the two.

I imagine there's probably a way to render an image, and then maybe load it as a background image with more characters on top. You could also create billboards for some characters to add more.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Do more than one render then combine them later on. On my old video card (4G 1050TI) just doing three characters was usually impossible. One time I done two renders, I made one character not visible (when not visible, they're not loaded into the video card's RAM, even though loaded in your scene) done a render. Then I made that character visible and vanish the rest and rendered again then I just loaded the two into some image editing software and combined the two.

I imagine there's probably a way to render an image, and then maybe load it as a background image with more characters on top. You could also create billboards for some characters to add more.
I remember your advice. It is important in such moments to keep the lighting authentic so that it matches your environment. For example, in one of the scenes I had to render characters in an empty environment, render the environment separately and then combine it. I simply created a copy of the scene and removed everything except the lighting and characters.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Nice! Nice! But I challenge you to make an 80s themed Jill aerobics scene. Put her in a sexy 80s thong tank leotard. That'll make Jill fans out of all you unrefined riffraff!
Okay Jericho, challenge accepted and added to the queue.:cool: Thanks for the idea, I had in mind to do something retro from the 70s-80s.

Reactions: Jericho85

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Okay Jericho, challenge accepted and added to the queue.:cool: Thanks for the idea, I had in mind to do something retro from the 70s-80s.
Make sure it's yellow with some leg warmers. We all know she looks best in yellow ;)

I suppose throwing a few other girls in there too might be fine... Bella would kill it in that look, and I'll bet Zoey would look good with a butt-floss leotard too

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Make sure it's yellow with some leg warmers. We all know she looks best in yellow ;)

I suppose throwing a few other girls in there too might be fine... Bella would kill it in that look, and I'll bet Zoey would look good with a butt-floss leotard too
If suitable sets of clothing exist.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes