Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
My first render of Sage. It's really simple, sorry. I'll try to bring something more substantial next time.

sage001.png

BTW, guys. Have any of you messed with her textures in Photoshop? So far, I've been able to edit her torso texture to get rid of those ugly lines below her butt cheeks and to give some more color to her areolas and nipples. But I would also like to make her freckles have more contrast. I don't know how to approach this task, though. Just compare the freckles in my render with these samples from the game gallery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Try this one

and/or

If there is not enough yellow for you, just put a shader on it.
Good luck. :)
Love those outfits. (y)

boobslover88

May 19, 2017
My first render of Sage. It's really simple, sorry. I'll try to bring something more substantial next time.

View attachment 2929747

BTW, guys. Have any of you messed with her textures in Photoshop? So far, I've been able to edit her torso texture to get rid of those ugly lines below her butt cheeks and to give some more color to her areolas and nipples. But I would also like to make her freckles have more contrast. I don't know how to approach this task, though. Just compare the freckles in my render with these samples from the game gallery.

Love those outfits. (y)
Sometimes simple is the most effective.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jumbi and scooman

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

View attachment 2929747

Love those outfits. (y)
It's a great start. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Sometimes simple is the most effective.
I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you!

It's a great start. (y)
Thank you very much! Your contributions to this thread have proven very valuable once again. Just like I did with the model of Bella I brought together in DS, I took your post about Sage's assets as a guide to recreate her on my own. I could have just loaded your scene subset and be done with it. But I took the manual approach again. Collecting the assets you listed and finetuning the model on my own where I think it may be worth it is rewarding in its own way. :D

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jumbi and Valarcho

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Nice! Nice! But I challenge you to make an 80s themed Jill aerobics scene. Put her in a sexy 80s thong tank leotard. That'll make Jill fans out of all you unrefined riffraff!
Negative. I lived through those decades. None of that would improve her at all. She needs a personality transplant.

Goldpanther19

Mar 6, 2021
Hello ! my name is GoldPanther19, I create animated wallpapers on VN, Ren'py and others .

here is some example :

My Patreon:

(Crack Online)

Reactions: Darkdevil66

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Really nice. I can also picture Bella's rack holding Fuckface's head, though. That would complete the holy trinity of chesty awesomeness.

Request for Jericho85: Jill and Zoey do aerobics in 80s aesthetics.

View attachment 2936691

View attachment 2936693

View attachment 2936694

Do more intense aerobics :devilish:
View attachment 2936695
Very nice. Love the hair choice for Zoey. So from the 80s.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes