Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I remade Lilly for Genesis 8. Some of the assets were for both, so that wasn't too bad. Some are Genesis 3 only which is a problem when it comes to body shapes, but not a problem with textures as G3 textures apply to G8 just fine. I couldn't use Raine for shaping as she is G3 only, so I decided to just stick with Sewa and manually adjust her using the shape settings. All in all, it doesn't look too bad. Nothing is perfect, but this feels good enough for my tastes.

Update: I forgot to mention that I used Jingle for part of the head shape, I included the asset link for her. I also disliked how her eyes looked with the natural eyes. On both the G3F and G8F versions it looks strange until you render it, so I switched them out for something just as good and less creepy looking. Someone mentioned a few things they got errors on, one is a "Morghana/Lashes" morph. I don't know where this comes from. I still see it in the scene subset duf (I manually scanned it). It may be a virus morph, I'll look into it, but if you see a warning for it, ignore it, load it up and maybe resave the scene subset so it is not longer included. I used the default Genesis 8 Female eyelashes for her specifically to avoid any further requirements.

Lilly (G8F) Assets
Body/Head/Eyes: &
Skin:
Hair:
Nose piercing:
Right Arm Tattoo:
Genitals:

Lilly (G8F) - Centerfold.png

And, as always, my scene subset for her. You'll need the above listed assets to use this. If you already downloaded the G3F version, than you most likely already have these assets so this will be quicker.
View attachment Lilly (G8F) Scene Subset.7z

Last edited:

g1nk

May 31, 2020
A bit of goofing around between two besties :oops:

very strong color in this as result of me experimenting a bit with a different setup but most people on discord said it looks like a bomb is going off and paired with the nature of their expression I say that's TOTALLY INTENDED :ROFLMAO:

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Two barefoot hotties having a girl's night out?
WOW!!! Now THAT is what I call some awesome imagery! :love: :p :love:
Excellent work! Really gets the imagination going too. :p(y)
If you want to continue this scenario with Sally and Karen that would be fantastic! :cool:
I will see when i can do some more girls night out renders with this two barefoot cuties for you. when i dont know but you get them for sure.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lou Gojira

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Been quite AFK due to RL/Health issues, but things are more stable going forward.
Missed out on quite a bit of your creations so I'll go back and catchup soon, can't wait to see how everyone's improved :D

Looks like one of the Orokin Vault levels from Warframe, lol.

This time Sage goes to the world of hi-tech, corporations and neon dystopia. Syrion93 suggested in one Discord server that this would be my next work, so why not?

~I see the world in neon red~
View attachment 2922941

View attachment 2922942

View attachment 2922943

View attachment 2922944
Great work and very solid improvement. Imagine what you'd be doing if you weren't limited by your potato PC :KEK:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes