Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I did think of that. It isn't really shown in game... not that I felt like spending much time on it! LOL... but... it can be easily shrunk down. You can play with it if you want, I already touched it too much. :ROFLMAO:
Rendering Caleb? I only spend electricity on something really worthwhile. :ROFLMAO:
He comes once a month. Very rarely, agonizing wait...but when it happens, it's beautiful.And the every damn day of waiting worth it.:love:

~
Where Bella and Jill with the "Butt pirate" choker shackled MC, it looks like the logical end of the Jill/Bella triangle.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
The most beautiful works of art as always,lockhear !! :love::love:

Bianca in the cutest seductive appearance herself,
how you made Nicole truly angelically gorgeous with her dreamy loving eyes and flowing golden blonde hair,
Quinn in her most gorgeous appearance,
with her emerald green eyes that really stand out,and the light that appearance on her truly irresistible look,
How you turned Maya in a true masterpiece,
in the dark with a little bit of atmospheric candlelight.

Truly wonderful masterfully made,
and my utmost respect and appreciation as always !!

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
:love::love:
You're amazing Lockhear, and you spoil us monthly! I do miss the adult section, so I want to declare my support for that.

I really like all of the Christmas themed renders. The last one with Bella showing Jill how it's done is my fav.

There were a lot of really funny renders this month. "Josy's little cum dumpster" was the clear winner for me. Jill pushing Bella into the pool was also great.

Maya rimming Quinn, and her facial expression, was priceless. "BADIK Tushy Raw" was supremely hot. Tan lines Bella riding fuckface while wearing his DIK jacket, was also really sexy. I love tan lines (and glasses).

I genuinely liked every render, so thank you for sharing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jumbi and lockhear

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
For those of you, interested playing around and do some renders in Pink Rose but to lazy to setup the thing :p. Here the Scene Subset with almost all Lights enabled and Iray ready. The Floor is sometimes Blue and sometimes like i have it now.

Asset:

Pink Rose.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
For those of you, interested playing around and do some renders in Pink Rose but to lazy to setup the thing :p. Here the Scene Subset with almost all Lights enabled and Iray ready. The Floor is sometimes Blue and sometimes like i have it now.

Asset:

View attachment 3142414

Nice Work. Can I suggest one thing? That's to change the tiling of the floor and stage bases, increase it to 4 or something. It might not be VN authentic but in my opinion much better looking.
tiling.jpg

Last edited:

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Continuing the idea with GTA posters.. Nicole GTA V. Camila, Quinn and Josy say hi.

View attachment 3142438

View attachment 3142439

View attachment 3142442
Considering what will happen tomorrow, this is a symbolic farewell to GTA V. Goodbye Los Santos and Liberty City!
Wow, Cammy looks a lot like the Vice City cover girl. Very appropriate. You made Quinn and Josy look like they belong in that universe too. I really hope the rumors of less offensive/PC content is false. It's a trademark of the series to be irreverent and raunchy.

Thanks for the music clip too. Fond memories.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Wow, Cammy looks a lot like the Vice City cover girl. Very appropriate. You made Quinn and Josy look like they belong in that universe too. I really hope the rumors of less offensive/PC content is false. It's a trademark of the series to be irreverent and raunchy.

Thanks for the music clip too. Fond memories.
I really like how Josy has changed, she looks more mature. And the only visual change is the removed side braid.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Icekatana

Jusmebrowsin

Apr 5, 2023
Here's something a little bit different: that was trained on Being A Dik. It can recreate the style of Badik pretty well and with some good prompting it can even do the main girls too. Might be fun to experiment with or for people that can't make high quality DAZ3D renders. (and with the right settings it can even produce 2D art of the DIK girls)

2D.png PROMPT.png REACTOR.png

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Episode 10 coming is 2 days, so this will be the last art, then there's a big break. I think no introduction is needed, it’s clear what this refers to.

View attachment 3147723

View attachment 3147716
I really love that first render and those glasses look great. Bonnie and Clyde vibe in the second one is cool.

Enjoy your time off with the game, Geralt. I usually wait at least a month before I dig in. I got burned by the telephone interactions bug for chapter 8, so I don't play them when they are freshly updated. I also like the official walkthrough.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I really love that first render and those glasses look great. Bonnie and Clyde vibe in the second one is cool.

Enjoy your time off with the game, Geralt. I usually wait at least a month before I dig in. I got burned by the telephone interactions bug for chapter 8, so I don't play them when they are freshly updated. I also like the official walkthrough.
Mutually, I wish you to enjoy the game!

First render, there should have been a big city in the background and a view from the penthouse, I wanted to make it more authentic:
689.gif
But there was no suitable HDRI

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes