Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
1702319809016.png

A reminder that Jill can look this good, and her eyes always stare at your soul.

I dislike her in badik, but her model imogen is gorgous and its fun working with her. She is very versitile, I made her curvy but I think the more thin, frail body type suits her better.

She is suited for more fantasy settings as an elf (Which the cake also noticed since she does apper as an elf couple of times) and I saw her as an elf MC in one game here.

and can someone gelp me, and tell me what hair does she uses??

Last edited:

Jadefalcon

Jul 3, 2017
Would one of you awesome artists maybe do a no makeup Sage in christmas/winter clothes with a bobble hat? (no jewelry) I totally fell in love with no makeup Sage #swoon# :love:

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
View attachment 3165129

A reminder that Jill can look this good, and her eyes always stare at your soul.

I dislike her in badik, but her model imogen is gorgous and its fun working with her. She is very versitile, I made her curvy but I think the more thin, frail body type suits her better.

She is suited for more fantasy settings as an elf (Which the cake also noticed since she does apper as an elf couple of times) and I saw her as an elf MC in one game here.

and can someone gelp me, and tell me what hair does she uses??
I've always thought Jill was attractive, DPC just needs to be careful which expressions he uses for her, some of the smiles he uses make her look years older.
Here's the hair she's using.

Original
This image (I think)
It looks dam close.
20-emilia-hair-and-oot-hairblending-20-for-genesis-3-females-daz3d.jpg

Reactions: Valarcho

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Really enchantingly beautiful made,raizen86 !! :love::love::love:
A divine,cute looking red-haired angel straight from heaven,
with a devilish,seductive,wild,dashing look,
ready to experience the most exhausting,
romantic nights of love under the most sensual candle lights.

You have made her completely sensual,
stunningly beautiful under the most wonderful light-filled decor,gorgeous !!

• Love
Reactions: raizen86
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes