Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
anyway, it's still funny, I'm going to lie down in the background and laugh a little. by the way good render now has one of the two fighting in mud. :KEK:
Fighting in the mud is a good idea, maybe I'll learn something new at the same time. Sage and Isabella maybe? :cool:

Reactions: Ray_D

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It's good to be back after another episode! Discussion in the thread about female fights and one of the storylines of Ep.10 merged into one idea.
Female Brawler. Josy googles new hobbies and discovers Martial Arts. But like most players in the new Brawler version, things didn’t go according to plan. Maybe you should have started with a simpler opponent, like Sally?

View attachment 3193881

View attachment 3193882

View attachment 3193883
*This is humorous art. Don't take it too seriously*
I still think Josy can take her, Sage and Jill would be funny AF:ROFLMAO:

Socou

Jun 1, 2018
I don't know if you like it at all but again I made two simple audioresponsive wallpapers with the wallpaper engine, one of course with one of the best scenes which is the car trip with Quinn and the other where only she is seen

1ep10 quinn.jpg

And the other is the travel sequence with the bars that respond to the audio next to the DIK logo

imagen_2023-12-23_085935173.png

And at the end, in case you are interested, I am going to leave you the first one also from Quinn made with a render by Dumitas to whom I thank him again for letting me use his image without any problem

First audio responsive Quinn wallpaper

1QuinnMF.png

Cheers everyone

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes