Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
It says there "Part 1". So do we have a Part 2 to look forward to?
Yes, everything is posed already.
Rendering and editting takes time, time I try and balance with work and family life, so I mostly render overnight and edit in bursts of free time I have less and less of. But this place has braught me certain peace of mind with this hobby, so it's something I gladly make time for.

Feb 15, 2023
MC's Bedroom Assets

The reading corner chair
The reading corner carpet which is also Bella’s bedroom.
The reading corner small table
The reading corner lamp
Wardrobe
TV Coffee Table
TV Sofa
Bed
Vertical Blinds not 100%, but I am 99% sure, 2 bedroom ones back to back. They do have controls.
Desk, chair and rubbish bin
TV room cabinet
Bedside cabinet
Carpet under the bed
Pot plant next to bed
Coat/Hat Stand
Bedside picture
Wall Lights
TV Room Painting
TV room carpet Mesh (The mesh looks the same, particularly the folds along the far edge, I don't know what texture was used)
Bar Fridge (Not the exact one, but very, very close) Found by
Melodic-Vermicelli40

Missing Assets
TV

Just a tip if you’re comfortable messing around in the data & runtime folders, only install the items you need and want, because some sets can be pretty lame, and I know I’ll never use the rest of the assets.

Obviously don’t rename or change the structure of the folders, just delete the things you don’t want.

Have fun
I'm not sure whether this is for the TV -
You can hide the stand and the cable by changing the cutout opacity to 0 and scale the whole prop accordingly.
If you want to have images on the TV screen, I recommend changing the value for the refraction color to (0.08, 0.045, 0.023) as the original setting can cause the image to look too white and blue.
At least, I think this is Maya's broken TV for sure.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
I'm not sure whether this is for the TV -
You can hide the stand and the cable by changing the cutout opacity to 0 and scale the whole prop accordingly.
If you want to have images on the TV screen, I recommend changing the value for the refraction color to (0.08, 0.045, 0.023) as the original setting can cause the image to look too white and blue.
At least, I think this is Maya's broken TV for sure.
I appreciate that you're keeping an eye out.
It could be the one from MC's room, although, I'm not sure if DPC would bother hiding parts of the TV instead of just using a wall mounted TV to begin with.
It's not the one from Maya's room. They're two completely different TVs.
tv.jpg

Dec 31, 2023
In the main game discussion a guy came up with an idea for a bad ending(well for some people it's not a bad ending but you get my point)

It would start with Bella and Jill walking toward a locked door,they enter,stair lead to a secret basement,they walk toward a dressing stand,they put on bondage outfit and strapon,and then we see the MC tied up and a gagged and both Jill and Bella grinning.

I am morbidly curious about this,can someone make this ending come true?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes