Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Gonna do my usual ask with no pressure if artists want to do any fun, daring, shy nudes etc such as some of the girls getting into nude dares like streaking, skinny dipping etc.

Reactions: TREXrg

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
found an alternative website, incase render-stae.to is acting up
I've been using this site for ages, I prefer it over Render State, too many clicks and too much waiting, I know I know, it's free, but still annoying, anyway I just took it for granted that everyone knew about 3dload.
Here's another one.

Use the search icon at the top left.

g1nk

May 31, 2020
Greetings DIKs, always nice to see this part of the zone still active with people doing fanarts!
I have no idea how current affairs are because I'm trying to stay clear of most badik discussion hotspots but no matter what I do I can't stop going back to riona... so today I bring a new selection of my rio fanarts over :giggle:

rioPatioCloseUp-G1NK.png

If you know my previous render or at least saw my date set from last month you probably know by now that I have an affection for doing wholesome couple render with Rio and MC, likely because that was pretty lackluster for the majority of the actual game so far.... and I keep referencing my favorite "optional" early game quality scene between those two, when Rio enjoyed her quiet retreat in ep 4.... the next comparable scene would probably be the ep10 date and I keep doing date scenes as well so why not combine it all ....

rioBenchMakeout_G1NK.png

I also recently put her halloween outfit together (with minor changes, because why not) and felt very nostalgic while thinking about probably the best timeline in the rio related hype phase of badik... especially now that we are in the darkest timeline.

So this is kind of a throwback to better times and also my attempt of adding more content to existing one, simply because I can and "others" enjoyer know there is usually enough empty space to fill anyway.

rioKittyCouch_G1NK.png rioKittyHug_G1NK.png rioKittyAttack_G1NK.png roosterPost01_G1NK.png roosterPost02_G1NK.png

I hope you enjoy those render! The phone stuff was a fun experiment to see if I could make it make sense somehow but the way I puzzled all those pieces together was probably unnecessary complicated :ROFLMAO:

I also uploaded some of my old stuff from discord over to DA now, if you want to check that out feel free to follow the sig links.

boobslover88

May 19, 2017
Greetings DIKs, always nice to see this part of the zone still active with people doing fanarts!
I have no idea how current affairs are because I'm trying to stay clear of most badik discussion hotspots but no matter what I do I can't stop going back to riona... so today I bring a new selection of my rio fanarts over :giggle:

View attachment 3556896

If you know my previous render or at least saw my date set from last month you probably know by now that I have an affection for doing wholesome couple render with Rio and MC, likely because that was pretty lackluster for the majority of the actual game so far.... and I keep referencing my favorite "optional" early game quality scene between those two, when Rio enjoyed her quiet retreat in ep 4.... the next comparable scene would probably be the ep10 date and I keep doing date scenes as well so why not combine it all ....

View attachment 3556897

I also recently put her halloween outfit together (with minor changes, because why not) and felt very nostalgic while thinking about probably the best timeline in the rio related hype phase of badik... especially now that we are in the darkest timeline.

So this is kind of a throwback to better times and also my attempt of adding more content to existing one, simply because I can and "others" enjoyer know there is usually enough empty space to fill anyway.

View attachment 3556898 View attachment 3556900 View attachment 3556901 View attachment 3556903 View attachment 3556904

I hope you enjoy those render! The phone stuff was a fun experiment to see if I could make it make sense somehow but the way I puzzled all those pieces together was probably unnecessary complicated :ROFLMAO:

I also uploaded some of my old stuff from discord over to DA now, if you want to check that out feel free to follow the sig links.
once again Quinn outed herself lol.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes