Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

g1nk

May 31, 2020
Public Service Announcement:
Riona artists, you are using the wrong piercings! :HideThePain:

k, so I was asked by The Glorious LIME about my riona model and I gave the lime a big write up about it and what I do differently compared to the model by Night Hacker which I'm assuming is the model everyone else is using because I keep seeing two things that keep repeating in most rio fanart: instead of two loops piercing her skin under her eyebrows the majority I see has the piercings listed on the asset list from this site (and again listed as source by nighthacker) that instead of going parallel to her face just outright pierce her skull.... now this could be someones artistic preference and all but I'm assuming the majority just downloads what is listed here and happily renders away.

Let me emphasize that this isn't intended as snide against nighthacker or whoever made that asset list, I myself as many others here started with that list as base starting point to create the models and I'm thankful for all the work nighthacker and everyone else put in but when I download his rio model I get the unchanged base hyuna model with those piercings inside her skull and after spending an unhealthy amount of hours tweaking my own rio version and adding stuff to her I can't help but cringe a little every time I see another base model hyuna with those piercings in fanart.

now I won't pretend my rio is dpc accurate and I'm not saying everyone should do as I do but I'm just obsessed enough about her that I can't get over small details like that (definitely not an ocd thing btw :KEK:)

Screenshot 2024-04-21 021935.png

there are also other things like base hyunas body not matching rionas but that's for everyone else to play around with, this post is intended to be about the thing you (or me anyway) see everytime you look in her face.

so TLDR:
use this piercing pack instead of those two (or 3?) listed in the asset list and is used on night hackers model

(unless ofc you don't care, I can't help with that lol)
((you could also just simply rotate those skull piercing rings but if I remember right that only caused issues for me in the past.))

as it is right now, following the asset list you have to download at least 2 different packs to give her the wrong eyebrow piercing and her nose piercing, in this pack you get all 3 of her piercings (last I checked nighthackers model is also missing her tongue piercing) so even if you don't want to change yours I figured future rio artists would appreciate it to only download one pack instead of 2 or more different ones.

Screenshot 2024-04-21 022442.png Screenshot 2024-04-21 022451.png Screenshot 2024-04-21 022459.png

I don't know how assets are usually added to the asset list so I made this post instead, thanks to the glorious lime for unintentionally reminding me that I keep forgetting to mention it I guess :HideThePain:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

k, so I was asked by The Glorious LIME about my riona model and I gave the lime a big write up about it and what I do differently compared to the model by Night Hacker which I'm assuming is the model everyone else is using because I keep seeing two things that keep repeating in most rio fanart: instead of two loops piercing her skin under her eyebrows the majority I see has the piercings listed on the asset list from this site (and again listed as source by nighthacker) that instead of going parallel to her face just outright pierce her skull.... now this could be someones artistic preference and all but I'm assuming the majority just downloads what is listed here and happily renders away.

Let me emphasize that this isn't intended as snide against nighthacker or whoever made that asset list, I myself as many others here started with that list as base starting point to create the models and I'm thankful for all the work nighthacker and everyone else put in but when I download his rio model I get the unchanged base hyuna model with those piercings inside her skull and after spending an unhealthy amount of hours tweaking my own rio version and adding stuff to her I can't help but cringe a little every time I see another base model hyuna with those piercings in fanart.

now I won't pretend my rio is dpc accurate and I'm not saying everyone should do as I do but I'm just obsessed enough about her that I can't get over small details like that (definitely not an ocd thing btw :KEK:)

View attachment 3559632

there are also other things like base hyunas body not matching rionas but that's for everyone else to play around with, this post is intended to be about the thing you (or me anyway) see everytime you look in her face.

so TLDR:
use this piercing pack instead of those two (or 3?) listed in the asset list and is used on night hackers model

((you could also just simply rotate those skull piercing rings but if I remember right that only caused issues for me in the past.))

as it is right now, following the asset list you have to download at least 2 different packs to give her the wrong eyebrow piercing and her nose piercing, in this pack you get all 3 of her piercings (last I checked nighthackers model is also missing her tongue piercing) so even if you don't want to change yours I figured future rio artists would appreciate it to only download one pack instead of 2 or more different ones.

View attachment 3559643 View attachment 3559644 View attachment 3559645

I don't know how assets are usually added to the asset list so I made this post instead, thanks to the glorious lime for unintentionally reminding me that I keep forgetting to mention it I guess :HideThePain:
Thanks for the global share :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: g1nk

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017

View attachment 3559632

so TLDR:

View attachment 3559643 View attachment 3559644 View attachment 3559645

I always want to wipe her nose when I see that thing. I would also like to see her with brown eyes, like Paris Hilton.

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Conflicted, since its more a technical Daz question, but since its fan art, i might as well share it here.

I am using Batch Render to allow me render while i sleep or are at work. However with my latest render i've run into a wierd thing, where Quinns hair starts floating of her head. Any one experienced something like this before or/and know what the problem could be?

Tremelo and Quinn on bed 3.jpg
1713688733079.png

And the scenes were for when Quinn finally sleeps over and MC reminds her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ostap Bender
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes