Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I have a question. Maybe it will sound silly, but what does it mean when someone said "I do commission" I see that occasionally and I only can speculate. I guess here for sure someone know the answer :rolleyes:
That's usually a paid request. Some DAZ artists have a patreon page and take specific request from their pledges. That's what I do with Mr Vargas for example, all those I posted were my commissions.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
nice contrast between a "DIK Quinn" (as we know ingame) and a "fixed" or "CHICK Quinn".
Thank you! That was indeed my intent: contrasting two opposite paths.

I can't criticize, I couldn't do something like that.
It's not an easy thing, I know.
But for some reason it seems to me... :unsure:
Maybe I'm wrong.
But it seems to me that you made her look like one of the Gummi Bears. :rolleyes:
View attachment 3863615
LOL What can I even reply to such observation? I certainly played a little (not too much, though) with her hair, more in the bottom render. Also, I used a telephoto lens (135 mm) on the camera for both renders, which makes people and objects look wider than they really are. Often times, this is considered to have a positive effect on the 'photographed' subject, but not always. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
That's usually a paid request. Some DAZ artists have a patreon page and take specific request from their pledges. That's what I do with Mr Vargas for example, all those I posted were my commissions.
Does this mean that we got something for free here that someone already paid for? If so, I guess there's a certain period of time after which you can share it or whatever.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Does this mean that we got something for free here that someone already paid for?
Ain't that the whole point of this site ? :BootyTime:

If so, I guess there's a certain period of time after which you can share it or whatever.
It depends on the artist. Some of them post the commission themselves or allow their pledges to post it. Some post it but keep a higher quality version only available on their patreon page. And sometimes their collections are available here in a dedicated thread after a few months.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
Reactions: Trajan99

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have few old unposted Sally renders with Tremolo (they're not great quality because they're all old af when I was first starting to learn Daz). Love tsundere characters. Anyway, don't judge me.

View attachment 3864556

View attachment 3864557

View attachment 3864559
Gorgeous as always friend.
Testing this on my laptop, i was surprised i fit 3 G8 characters into the scene. Thanks again to Night Hacker for his Derek.
View attachment 3864630 View attachment 3864629
These are awesome too. Sally is so fucking hot.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
I have few old unposted Sally renders with Tremolo (they're not great quality because they're all old af when I was first starting to learn Daz). Love tsundere characters. Anyway, don't judge me.

View attachment 3864556

View attachment 3864557

View attachment 3864559
I love tsundere characters as well. Great stuff, even if it's your early work.

I feel like DPC doesn't take Sally or KRJ seriously, which makes me unhappy. That's why we got an April Fool's render of them with MC, even though I'd love that if it happened in game.

Reactions: Joshy92
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes