Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
WhiteWolf619 reminded me that I hadn't done Nora yet. There's a couple more I want to do actually. He found a couple of the assets, so props to him for that. Anyhow, I just got done my version. It's good enough for my liking, so I'll share it with you all as usual.

Nora (G8F) Assets
Character:
Hair: Haydina Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s)
Glasses:
Genitals: New Gens for Victoria 8
Pubic Hair: Pubic Hair For NGV8

Morphs:
Genesis 8 Female Head Morphs
Genesis 8 Male & Female Body Morphs (Unofficial Bundle)

My scene Subset: View attachment 3881528

View attachment 3881529
She looks bit younger. I think that Pillock version of Nora looks little better. At least to me.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
She looks bit younger. I think that Pillock version of Nora looks little better. At least to me.
It's still a work in progress. I was looking for alternate character models for her head as Norina doesn't quite cut it in my opinion (WhiteWolf619 can testify to that as I showed him some of my tests), but WhiteWolf619 mentioned her not being in my list so I quickly threw her together. The glasses were the hardest to find until I decided to give the G3F assets a try.

Edit: looking at his assets.... yeah, I did look at Aaliyah as she looked an awful lot like her in many respects, facially. Not sure about Allessandra. The body I did myself, manually while looking at multiple angles. I like to minimize how many assets are needed for download. I may go over her again, as this was a quick job, done in one day (unusually fast for me). I also think the dev changed her skin colour as well, which is something I want to experiment with. Plus I have some other characters I haven't done yet.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
WhiteWolf619 reminded me that I hadn't done Nora yet. There's a couple more I want to do actually. He found a couple of the assets, so props to him for that.

Update: I tweaked her a bit as her hair colour was wrong the last time (it's lighter as you can see below), her glasses were also slightly off colour in my last render, tweaked that and it is much closer to the original now. Her skin colour bothered me, so I changed it a little, now it is lighter and slighter different. I also added in Aaliyah, as I already knew something was missing from her head. I'm still not 100% happy with her head, but it's good enough. I also done a few more tweaks to her body shape. I manually adjust it according to a variety of screenshots from the game. I am definitely happy with the colour changes. The scene subset I uploaded has changed, so if you downloaded it the first time, you may want this one to replace it.

Nora (G8F) Assets
Character (Base + head):
Character (head):
Hair: Haydina Hair for Genesis 8 Female(s)
Glasses:
Genitals: New Gens for Victoria 8
Pubic Hair: Pubic Hair For NGV8

Morphs:
Genesis 8 Female Head Morphs
Genesis 8 Male & Female Body Morphs (Unofficial Bundle)

My scene Subset: View attachment 3884026

View attachment 3884024
Okay, I done another update on her. A few things were bugging me, like her skin colour. I just noticed I got her hair colour wrong, so I fixed that. Skin colour looks better now, hair colour is accurate. I also adjusted the glasses colour and they seem more accurate now. I added in a character to adjust her head shape more. This is about as much as I feel like doing to be honest. There's a new scene subset file available anyhow, replaces the first I uploaded (new render so you can see the changes).

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
Okay, I done another update on her. A few things were bugging me, like her skin colour. I just noticed I got her hair colour wrong, so I fixed that. Skin colour looks better now, hair colour is accurate. I also adjusted the glasses colour and they seem more accurate now. I added in a character to adjust her head shape more. This is about as much as I feel like doing to be honest. There's a new scene subset file available anyhow, replaces the first I uploaded (new render so you can see the changes).
Oh, no! Please, don't! I like yours better than the original! Or, at least, keep the old file there! I didn't have time to download it!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes