Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sharyan

Dec 29, 2021
For 2-3 days I've been working on a general scene I had an idea for. For the first time I used Sarah and Arieth's models (I used Night Hacker models). I put a lot of time and effort into positioning the characters and setting things up to my liking. I also wanted to see how sober rendering a few models was (I've rendered I think 5 max). I managed to position 10 models and only the reason that Camila and Heather are only available in Genesis 3 format stopped me from including them too (not that they are poor quality models, but I don't have the desire or time to download assets for G3).

After over 4 hours of rendering and getting to about 98% and a 1600x1000px render on my RTX 3060 daz stuck. I managed to take a screenshot but not save the image. But what to do:rolleyes:. I had no idea it was so hard to render more models. I don't want to think about the scene from ep 9 with the award for best costume, how long it took to render. Well, of course Dr.P has completely different PC equipment...

-----
And so I present to you the weekend of HOT. When movie night doesn't go as planned
View attachment 3892685
You can then try to render using the camera cutaway, this way it cuts out everything else and only renders what is in the camera's view (yes, daz renders everything, that's shit... if you already use it, sorry for suggesting it), This helped with my renders, before it took 1 hour to render 4k, now with good lighting and a good environment, it takes a little less

Reactions: Valarcho

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
For 2-3 days I've been working on a general scene I had an idea for. For the first time I used Sarah and Arieth's models (I used Night Hacker models). I put a lot of time and effort into positioning the characters and setting things up to my liking. I also wanted to see how sober rendering a few models was (I've rendered I think 5 max). I managed to position 10 models and only the reason that Camila and Heather are only available in Genesis 3 format stopped me from including them too (not that they are poor quality models, but I don't have the desire or time to download assets for G3).

After over 4 hours of rendering and getting to about 98% and a 1600x1000px render on my RTX 3060 daz stuck. I managed to take a screenshot but not save the image. But what to do:rolleyes:. I had no idea it was so hard to render more models. I don't want to think about the scene from ep 9 with the award for best costume, how long it took to render. Well, of course Dr.P has completely different PC equipment...

-----
And so I present to you the weekend of HOT. When movie night doesn't go as planned
View attachment 3892685
I imagine a big lesbian orgy broke out not long after. It's certainly hot to think about.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Maya is so sexy. Another couple of renders to add to my special folder.
Glad that you like them, bro. Somehow your comment has reminded me of one of the possible outcomes of the hilarious conversation between Arieth and the MC on Swyper.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:KEK:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Glad that you like them, bro. Somehow your comment has reminded me of one of the possible outcomes of the hilarious conversation between Arieth and the MC on Swyper.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:KEK:
Dude you did a great job with them renders they are phenomenal. I even came up with a little story for them.
In it Maya is fantasising about getting pounded by Magnar while I watch.

Anyway, thank you for sharing them.

• Haha
Reactions: Jumbi

kolalaco

May 25, 2024
Hi guys, first time writting here. I have a question. Does anyone know the name of the hair asset Maya has in ep7 during the library scene? The alternative hairstyle if you will. Thanks in advance!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes