Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
My PC can finally sleep now. Sadly I didn't pick up on Lily's hair till afterwards, I will redo the scene and fix it in about a week's time when my PC has finally had a good rest lol. There is probably other small little issues I have missed so if you spot any let me know and I will try and correct them. And Quinn made the cut :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3946542
thanks for the sage
Glad the PC survived

• Red Heart
Reactions: WhiteWolf619

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
My PC can finally sleep now. Sadly I didn't pick up on Lily's hair till afterwards, I will redo the scene and fix it in about a week's time when my PC has finally had a good rest lol. There is probably other small little issues I have missed so if you spot any let me know and I will try and correct them. And Quinn made the cut :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3946542
I first wondered what happened to Jade, then I spotted the back of her head, nice.
Don't forget about the spot render tool, saves having to redo the whole scene.

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I first wondered what happened to Jade, then I spotted the back of her head, nice.
Don't forget about the spot render tool, saves having to redo the whole scene.
hahaha yeah I thought it would be a nice touch, seeing as they aren't blood related and she is into the whole Mommy thing with the MC, so she is warming Sage up for him lol.

I have thought about the spot render tool, will give it a crack when I have a free moment, just trying to set up scenes leading to this event hehe. hopefully it will turn out to be a fun little story.

Reactions: Pillock

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
When your in the mood to do more sage and jade let me know, i have had an idea floating in my mind a while, much easier than this def wont cause the pc to kill itself, nuts that you pushed this render so far
Yeah let me know what you have in mind, I can't make any promises but I will give it a try.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
hahaha yeah I thought it would be a nice touch, seeing as they aren't blood related and she is into the whole Mommy thing with the MC, so she is warming Sage up for him lol.

I have thought about the spot render tool, will give it a crack when I have a free moment, just trying to set up scenes leading to this event hehe. hopefully it will turn out to be a fun little story.
Just make sure you select new window in the tool settings tab, makes editing easy.

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
Yeah let me know what you have in mind, I can't make any promises but I will give it a try.

I have had this nutty idea in my head a while, with no talent or money to make it happen.

1 pic 2 segments, on 1 side Sage is getting into her wedding dress (nudity level up to you) looking at mirror vanity slash/other side of wall MC is railing Jade (nudity up to you) one last time right before his wedding to Sage.

If this sparks anything in you that's great, save it for when a Sage or Jade mood hits you
Thanks so much

• Thinking Face

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I have had this nutty idea in my head a while, with no talent or money to make it happen.

1 pic 2 segments, on 1 side Sage is getting into her wedding dress (nudity level up to you) looking at mirror vanity slash/other side of wall MC is railing Jade (nudity up to you) one last time right before his wedding to Sage.

If this sparks anything in you that's great, save it for when a Sage or Jade mood hits you
Thanks so much
Sounds like a good concept, give me a little time I will see if I can come up with something.

Reactions: skc0110

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

Thanks so much
Hey mate can you DM me this just so i don't forget it please.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes