Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

g1nk

May 31, 2020
Did some Bella fanart as request... well, more like a challenge really considering I never really did any outside of her appearance in my jacuzzi garden party set from last month :KEK:

bellaLibraryReading_G1NK.png

Hey, yes... this is still Bella fanart, she's clearly in focus! I just added others so she would have some girls to beat in pong as clearly she's a pro in playing that! ;)

pongPlayBella_G1NK.png

Also wished a big quinn-stan friend a happy cake day with his favorite bad girl getting ready to deliver some cake :sneaky:

I guess this one is kind of specific in theme but you guys can't tell me that any quinn stan out there doesn't have an easy time imagining that quinn would rather go lewd than throw a party for your b-day...that would totally be broccoli after all, we can't have that!

quinnBDayDreams_G1NK.png

And in case you know who I am and where wondering at this point where my rio fanart is... I definitely did that as well! even manually animated one!

She is also "guest starring" in some OC render I started doing but I'll leave that out from this thread because that's not exactly bado fanart, check my DA page if you are curious.

Have a nice weekend, whoever is reading this! :coffee:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes