Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
No,more like this ..:sneaky::sneaky:
The most murderous eyes that burn with hatred,rage and fury whenever she even sees her opponents,
the razor-sharp nails with which she pierces all the organs off all her enemies,
she uses her childish naivety to obscure her true identity,
Jill the most murderous cold blooded yandere !! :eek::Kappa:
View attachment 3923699
Anything to do with Jeanette Voerman makes me weak in the knees.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
I had a look at the outfit, and even loading it in with out a character model the cross is still a little off, I don't think its supposed to be like that but not sure how to fix it.
I'd guess it's a "plus instead of minus" type of mistake in the code. The numbers themselves are correct, but the code has a wrong operation at some point and the two parts of the cross end up in different spots.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I had a look at the outfit, and even loading it in with out a character model the cross is still a little off, I don't think its supposed to be like that but not sure how to fix it.
Just looks like the bump map/displacement map is not aligned with the texture map (for that portion). Granted the maps may well be for the entire outfit, so you'd likely need to tweak only part of an image rather than an easy shift of an entire image.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes