Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Amazing work Pillock! Though now I am wondering why and how Jill has a CCTV access :ROFLMAO:
Because Jill is the true mastermind of EVERYTHING that has happened. From blackmailing the alphas to trashing the DIK mansion. She's behind the Cathy cluck and organised spreading the DIK photos. She cleverly manipulated Tybalt and made Bella's husband disappear. She even killed her own sister.

All along Jill has secretly been a yandere. And she is a lot sexier that way.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Because Jill is the true mastermind of EVERYTHING that has happened. From blackmailing the alphas to trashing the DIK mansion. She's behind the Cathy cluck and organised spreading the DIK photos. She cleverly manipulated Tybalt and made Bella's husband disappear. She even killed her own sister.

All along Jill has secretly been a yandere. And she is a lot sexier that way.
So you're saying this is Jill's real face? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

9zvL.gif

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
So you're saying this is Jill's real face?
No,more like this ..:sneaky::sneaky:
The most murderous eyes that burn with hatred,rage and fury whenever she even sees her opponents,
the razor-sharp nails with which she pierces all the organs off all her enemies,
she uses her childish naivety to obscure her true identity,
Jill the most murderous cold blooded yandere !! :eek::Kappa:
jill_as_jeanette_voerman_from_vtm___bloodlines_by_yunogasaixo_debw5vk-pre.png

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I mean it looks good otherwise, but is the cross on the left supposed to look like that?
I double checked it to make sure and yes it only seems to be on that side, i even deleted it and put it back on her to make sure it wasn't an error. Will take another look at it, if its a fault, then not sure what has caused it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Roger-a-Dale
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes