Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Finally, I decided to achieve an effect where women's breasts look much more natural when wearing a piece of clothing. So that they don't look like they are painted. I changed the type of fabric and the color, so maybe it doesn't stand out as much, but the result is more than satisfactory. Tried Fit Control first, but that didn't really work. Although it is easily possible that I did it wrong. In any case, problem solved. And not only that. While I was trying to do this scene, I may have found a solution for another situation on YouTube. But about that later. So here it is... yet another Bella :love:

Bella4.png

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Great work as always. Do you mind sharing the link for the Bella's hair and dress? I can't seem to find either of them on my own. Thanks
The hair if i had to guess, and i could be wrong lol. Its a combination, the front looks like Rochelle ponytail. Not sure about the bun at the back though.

Pillock

Nov 23, 2019
Great work as always. Do you mind sharing the link for the Bella's hair and dress? I can't seem to find either of them on my own. Thanks
The hair if i had to guess, and i could be wrong lol. Its a combination, the front looks like Rochelle ponytail. Not sure about the bun at the back though.
You're right. The bun is different.
The Ponytail is the Rochelle hair:

The bun is from

The Dress is:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes